Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad (1269 Views)

(video) Moment Shatta Slapped His Bodyguard For Allowing The Fans Grab His Leg / My Friend Killed Python And Rabbit Today. / Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by danduchi(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
My friend and I went out to see our other pals and had some great time. On reaching back to his house, we met the mum and dad shouting and getting on each others nerve and were almost dragging each other and creating a scene. My friend who is a regular cool dude but a little hot tempered was really upset and slapped the mum first on her face, the dad was almost running away and he chased him and slapped him on his back (this part was really funny sha but I was still not happy). He has been frustrated by their everyday routine of getting on each others nerves and retaliated and he feels very very sorry right now. (But sincerely I don't think the parent will quarrel again cos they will always remember today). It not pleasing to the hear or see a child lay his hands on his parents. He wants to show how sorry he is for doing this but what's the best way to do it. Please house your candid advise will be appreciated.
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by MRBrownJ: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
danduchi:
My friend and I went out to see our other pals and had some great time. On reaching back to his house, we met the mum and dad shouting and getting on each others nerve and were almost pushing each other and creating a scene. My friend who is a regular cool dude but a little hot tempered was really upset and slapped the mum first, the dad was almost running away and he chased him and slapped him on his back (this part was really funny sha but I was still not happy). He has been frustrated by their everyday routine of getting on each others back and retaliated and he feels very very sorry right now. (But sincerely I don't think the parent will quarrel again cos they will always remember today). It not pleasing to the hear or see a child lay his hands on his parents. He wants to show how sorry he is for doing this but what's the best way to do it. Please house your candid advise will be appreciated.

no matter how loud/crazy/disturbing etc my parents are, i can NEVER disrespect them in such a way and lay a hand on them... but thats just me!
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by chiefolododo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
congrats to him
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

that child just laid an everlasting curse on his self and his generation unborn.

It wrong,no matter whatsadsadsad

all these end time childrensad

1 Like

Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by danduchi(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
We all know what he did was wrong... I told my mum abt it and she felt sorry for him and advise he takes a respected uncle along with him and buy the parent anything nice and apologize and as well respect them so they will always blessing him and avoid any curse
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by delishpot: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
OP just call a meeting with them and roll on the floor to beg them for the slap then roll some more to beg then to stop fighting
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by Khd95(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
May we not beget soms nd daughters dat will beat us

Are u sure ur frend isnt a loyal nd regular fan of ikare weedcheesy
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by MzPecs(f): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
This thing is funny! cheesy

Lemmie just read comments sha.. cool
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by whitestar01(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Endtime pikin
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by kossyablaze(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmmmm death warrant
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by Miracle4Sure: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
KARMA loading..........
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by Theyveedo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ya friend is doomed!

End time shild.

Nemesis is on the way...
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by asadike(f): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
pls go and beg them. kneel on both feet with tears rolling down your face. dont take anybody along with u coz u commited an abomination. buy them a good gift, something they will both appreciate along with a good christian tape on marriage.
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by AyamConfidence(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tell him he is cursed the Bible says so not me...nothing can revoke that curse cos his own children will beat him black and blue
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by MRBrownJ: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Khd95:
May we not beget soms nd daughters dat will beat us
Are u sure ur frend isnt a loyal nd regular fan of ikare weedcheesy

i blame the parents too... no child of mine, who lives under my roof will dare "bite the hand that feeds/clothes/care/accommodate/educate them". if they foolishly do, for whatever reason, they will either get the beating of their lives that day (its self defense) OR that night they will sleep under a bridge.
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by PLANETMARS(m): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
As u don slap ur papa na God win! Person like u go kill urself finish den miraclously login for Nairaland and ask IS IT WRONG TO COMMIT SUICIDE
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by PLANETMARS(m): 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

i blame the parents too... no child of mine, who lives under my roof will dare "bite the hand that feeds/clothes/care/accommodate/educate them". if they foolishly do, for whatever reason, they will either get the beating of their lives that day (its self defense) OR that night they will sleep under a bridge.
obos no dey make noise habeg. If ur children does that to u it simply means u have not done well in their up bringing and wit d way u dey make noise here I sure say na wetin go happen
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by MRBrownJ: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
PLANETMARS:
obos no dey make noise habeg. If ur children does that to u it simply means u have not done well in their up bringing and wit d way u dey make noise here I sure say na wetin go happen

as i said, the beating of their lives OR sleeping under a bridge.
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by faray: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
danduchi:
slapped the mum first on her face, the dad was almost running away and he chased him and slapped him on his back (this part was really funny sha but I was still not happy).
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by PLANETMARS(m): 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

as i said, the beating of their lives OR sleeping under a bridge.
obos no dey make noise,beating ur children is barbaric u shud show them love not violence. when u beat them u tech them how to beat nd when they grow up dey won't depart from it. So they have no choice than to beat u and their moda when dey can't find who to beat!
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by MRBrownJ: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
PLANETMARS:
obos no dey make noise,beating ur children is barbaric u shud show them love not violence. when u beat them u tech them how to beat nd when they grow up dey won't depart from it. So they have no choice than to beat u and their moda when dey can't find who to beat!

NONSENSE!!! what is barbaric is a child beating their own parents, thats whats barbaric here.
if a child of mine has the audacity to raise his/her hands on me, they will get exactly that in return, before i drive that little bastard out of my home (if too young, then he will go int foster care). there is a line they know that should NEVER be crossed, and insulting their parents OR being physical, is way past that line.
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2015
All thi small small juveniles creating fake news on nairaland.Eya werey ni ?
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by PLANETMARS(m): 4:46am On Dec 01, 2015
MRBrownJ:

NONSENSE!!! what is barbaric is a child beating their own parents, thats whats barbaric here.
if a child of mine has the audacity to raise his/her hands on me, they will get exactly that in return, before i drive that little bastard out of my home (if too young, then he will go int foster care). there is a line they know that should NEVER be crossed, and insulting their parents OR being physical, is way past that line.
oya kill ur children na, wetin concern me. All I know is love works beta than violence.
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by MRBrownJ: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2015
PLANETMARS:
oya kill ur children na, wetin concern me. All I know is love works beta than violence.

nonsense! every action gets a reaction in life, and violence dont get love. this is certainly not biblical stories where you give the other cheek. wake up from your dream.
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by PLANETMARS(m): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2015
MRBrownJ:

nonsense! every action gets a reaction in life, and violence dont get love. this is certainly not biblical stories where you give the other cheek. wake up from your dream.
I pity u
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by MRBrownJ: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2015
PLANETMARS:
I pity u

sadly, i dont care how you feel as i am not replying to threads for popularity contest, but simply to give my opinion on any given subject.
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by PLANETMARS(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2015
MRBrownJ:

sadly, i dont care how you feel as i am not replying to threads for popularity contest, but simply to give my opinion on any given subject.
who ask u question?
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by MRBrownJ: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2015
PLANETMARS:
who ask u question?

that wasnt an answer, that was a fact... as if i really care what you feel about me.
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by PLANETMARS(m): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
MRBrownJ:

that wasnt an answer, that was a fact... as if i really care what you feel about me.
obobs do d needful habeg

Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by hodusglobal(m): 7:02am On Dec 02, 2015
Did you and your friend take an Alcohol drinks before both of you came back from your other pals place?
danduchi:
My friend and I went out to see our other pals and had some great time. On reaching back to his house, we met the mum and dad shouting and getting on each others nerve and were almost dragging each other and creating a scene. My friend who is a regular cool dude but a little hot tempered was really upset and slapped the mum first on her face, the dad was almost running away and he chased him and slapped him on his back (this part was really funny sha but I was still not happy). He has been frustrated by their everyday routine of getting on each others nerves and retaliated and he feels very very sorry right now. (But sincerely I don't think the parent will quarrel again cos they will always remember today). It not pleasing to the hear or see a child lay his hands on his parents. He wants to show how sorry he is for doing this but what's the best way to do it. Please house your candid advise will be appreciated.
Re: Advise: My Friend Slapped His Mum And Dad by Aremu01(m): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Bad bad bad

(1) (Reply)

Download – Gentle Storm “my Past” Feat Upper X (prod.bantybeat) / Happy Birthday To Moi / How Weapon-laden Container Dissappeared From Apapa Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.