Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) (45620 Views)

Dangote, Bono, Waje, Halima Dangote Meet VP Osinbajo / Kwankwaso Flies Jet To Visit Ganduje (Photos) / Sanusi And Dangote Visit Governor Ganduje (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by izikjon(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Money talks
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
kendrick9:
She's ok... Pretty face
But man, this northerners dressing is a turn off for me

Hey intolerable bigot, y is her dressing a turn off to u? So u want her to wear mini skirt with sleeveless shirt showing her cleavage and she opening her hair? Is that what u want?
Then u will not get it

2 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by quatum: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
Let be perfect security. In d area
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by JakesJ(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
this year is ended, we'll get married by next year 2016! cos the bigining of the year is always hard 2 come bye. so he (dad) the man on top will give the date!!! the most important thing is i'll marry her "halima".....
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
DecemberIV:
Dangote doing the North, and the nation proud since 1960.

This Hausa Fulani man, the richest African and black man on Earth, still remembers to give back to his roots..

Another impressive one from an Entrepreneur Extraordinaire.

are u serious? Giving back wot? Of wot significance? oya tell, d most poverty-ridden region since 1960 according to NBS is ??
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Ademusiwa1c: 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by ipreach: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
representing her father very well

Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Demmocrats:
wink She will make a good wife.

I swear, no be lie

NA ONLY DIS KAIN GIRL I FIT FIGHT FOR grin
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by DecemberIV: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
Does that change the fact that Mallam Dangote is the worlds richest black man donating a huge world class health facility to his state? Or does that change the fact that poverty also ravages the other regions in Nigeria? What is the NBS report on drug trafficking, cannibalism and baby factories?

AyoolaIgwe:

are u serious? Giving back wot? Of wot significance? oya tell, d most poverty-ridden region since 1960 according to NBS is ??

3 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by ayomidegambari(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
End time daughter
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by kennycalls(m): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
not impressed
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by WaleBinSanusi(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Na this kin babe person go marry and the husband go change him surname to his wife papa name

2 Likes

Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by wtfCode: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
decent looking bae.
wife material.
**where diz naialand b*tches @, they should come and see what i call "perfect lady"**
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hooking up with this Dangote's daughter is the truth.
But her face strong small sha!

1 Like

Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by free2ryhme: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
kendrick9:
She's ok... Pretty face
But man, this northerners dressing is a turn off for me

You wan make she open breast and yansh for you to see abi

Too much instagram don blind your eyes

1 Like

Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by nephemmy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hummn. ... but why the hard face so serious and engrossed in what she's writing na UTME lool
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Happy new Month "19 hours in detention" by Paul ohunyon. This story is true, emotional, and mind blowing. Paul reveals personal issues surrounding him and narrates his ordeal in detention for about 19 hours. This audio will feature top classical stories that could inspire you to achieve greatness from your favorite stars. The list are - Dayo adeneye, Bisi olatilo, Temitayo adeniyi, Joe Eugene, dele Momodu and many more... YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT! For more Info/Partnership +2348143652617 +2348168667836 +2348074350950. For BBM updates- 592470d9 Kindly rebroadcast
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Na this kind girl i wan marry nah,no b d one wey go join all her family problem with her own land fr my head even after all d bride price plus wedding spendings..i don run frm my last woman wey i cool dwn then wan marry bcoz of family greed
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
DecemberIV:
Does that change the fact that Mallam Dangote is the worlds richest black man donating a huge world class health facility to his state? Or does that change the fact that poverty also ravages the other regions in Nigeria? What is the NBS report on drug trafficking, cannibalism and baby factories?

Seriously Dangote is not giving back enough to the poor society
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Na persin go dey straff this lady o. Chai.
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by IDnoble1: 12:03am On Dec 01, 2015
omo owo
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by IDnoble1: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2015
auntysimbiat:
original OBO
.....but living far better than you do.
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by zarkknight(m): 12:13am On Dec 01, 2015
Make Boko no destroy am o...Those mofos are quick to destroy everything, all they do is leave sorrow, tears, and blood. Awon apa.
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by sweatlana: 1:11am On Dec 01, 2015
DecemberIV:
Dangote doing the North, and the nation proud since 1960.

This Hausa Fulani man, the richest African and black man on Earth, still remembers to give back to his roots..

Another impressive one from an Entrepreneur Extraordinaire.

Abeg let me hear. Gives back yet his people litter every major road in the south as beggars which constitutes nusicancery
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Ademusiwa1c: 1:23am On Dec 01, 2015
[size=58pt]It sound funny. [/size]
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 01, 2015
SoloTu:
And she presented him a giant toilet roll.
Maybe na the governor shit pass.

1 Like

Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by DedeNkem: 4:36am On Dec 01, 2015
Government of the rich, by the rich and for the rich.
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Bankoleodewunmi: 4:38am On Dec 01, 2015
Hv never seen or heard the aliko dangote foundation do anytin in the east nor West. Yet the south east and west are the major consumers of the Dangote products .I perceive tribalism..It is not a charitable organisation if only a section of the populace is meant to benefit from it.. SMH.
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by mentorken05(m): 4:51am On Dec 01, 2015
Aliko Dangote...a wise man. Investing in the North only....a good ambassador to his people unlike the Ibo businessmen
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Ademusiwa1c: 4:53am On Dec 01, 2015
[size=28pt]She is good looking.[/size]
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Ademusiwa1c: 4:58am On Dec 01, 2015
Demmocrats:
wink She will make a good wife.

http://twitter.com/lingeriecity

[size=28pt]
Tell me again. Good thing, good for man. You no blind. I assume na only me see it.

I love fura denunu. Taste nice. They had good food. Some had sugar in it.

.. [/size]
Re: Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos) by Ademusiwa1c: 5:08am On Dec 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? / Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo / 6 Sets Of People Who Are Praying For Buhari To Die & Their Reasons - Ngeneukwenu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.