Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Aba Markets To Close Down Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Markets To Close Down Tomorrow (1491 Views)

GTB And Eco Bank To Close Down In Ekiti Next Week / Buhari Moves To Close Unessential Nigerian Foreign Missions / El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Markets To Close Down Tomorrow by Chinachriss(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Just confirmed from my mum that all markets in Aba would be closed down tomorrow for another IPOB protest.

Pls, Buhari, release Nnamdi Kanu so that we can have peace of mind. I wonder how long we would continue to protest with president waving off everything indifferently. It is affecting our businesses o! My poor mother has been complaining since these dramatic protests kicked off.

Meanwhile, he's even outside vegging out. Our people say that a man whose house is on fire doesn't chase rats. Also, an elder doesn't stay at home gawking at a pregnant goat tethered to a stake suffer parturition pains! Tufia! Aru!

There is God in heaven who watches all of us and one day, he will act.

1 Like

Re: Aba Markets To Close Down Tomorrow by jimi4us: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
We need to be protesting in any country Buhari travels to. To disgrace him and show the french people that he started boko haram.

4 Likes

Re: Aba Markets To Close Down Tomorrow by Misternas89(m): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Aba Markets To Close Down Tomorrow by Holywizard: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
yes! I'm in supoort of my igbo brothers.
Buhari must be shamed

5 Likes

Re: Aba Markets To Close Down Tomorrow by loopman: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Please keep shutting your markets down.

5 Likes

Re: Aba Markets To Close Down Tomorrow by MASTERM(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yoruba man confession...
IGBOS ARE RARE.
1] You will see one Igbo man who has trained and settled more than 100 young men and all are doing well in their businesses.
2] It is only Igbo man that I have seen who would train a child that is not his in schools up to the university level.
3] Only Igbo man would send a relation abroad to go and find means to survive without minding how much it cost him.
4] Every Igbo man want his brother to live comfortably and don't have to rely on others.
5] Igbo man would rather teach you how to catch a fish than to give you already caught fish.
6] When an Igbo man marries, he takes good care of his wife and children unlike the other tribes that doesn't respect their wives.
7] My sister Murna has always said that she would love to marry an Igbo man because they know how to take good care of their wives and those related to her.
8] Igbo man, no matter what and where he maybe would always have home at heart and wherever they see their people, they make themselves known.
9] Wherever they are, they would surely have Igbo meetings and gatherings of their local governments people.
10] Igbo man would go to meetings every Sunday where they meet with their people.

2 Likes

Re: Aba Markets To Close Down Tomorrow by kingzizzy: 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Freedom!!

5 Likes

Re: Aba Markets To Close Down Tomorrow by asadike(f): 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yes o, my people should also protest in france, maltina or anywhere Mr Ajala d daura traveller is at d moment.

1 Like

Re: Aba Markets To Close Down Tomorrow by Omololu007(m): 12:43am On Dec 01, 2015
asadike:
Yes o, my people should also protest in france, maltina or anywhere Mr Ajala d daura traveller is at d moment.
you guys protest will change nothing,,he will spend christmas and new year in DSS custody.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Markets To Close Down Tomorrow by mandhip: 1:07am On Dec 01, 2015
MASTERM:
Yoruba man confession...
IGBOS ARE RARE.
1] You will see one Igbo man who has trained and settled more than 100 young men and all are doing well in their businesses.
2] It is only Igbo man that I have seen who would train a child that is not his in schools up to the university level.
3] Only Igbo man would send a relation abroad to go and find means to survive without minding how much it cost him.
4] Every Igbo man want his brother to live comfortably and don't have to rely on others.
5] Igbo man would rather teach you how to catch a fish than to give you already caught fish.
6] When an Igbo man marries, he takes good care of his wife and children unlike the other tribes that doesn't respect their wives.
7] My sister Murna has always said that she would love to marry an Igbo man because they know how to take good care of their wives and those related to her.
8] Igbo man, no matter what and where he maybe would always have home at heart and wherever they see their people, they make themselves known.
9] Wherever they are, they would surely have Igbo meetings and gatherings of their local governments people.
10] Igbo man would go to meetings every Sunday where they meet with their people.

In truth I've met amazing g igbo people from my teenage years till now . One of my best pastor was an igbo man when I was in Nigeria, when I got to uk my best pastor a role model and mentor is an igbo man, my fiends that taught me forex that is my only source of income are igbo here in uk. Igbo people that I know are extremely industrious and loving people and respectful people. But my surprise is on nairaland when I saw other side of igbo people who insult and which other people death.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Former President Goodluck Jonathan Should Be In Jail Already / 2015 Africa Corruption Ranking / Governor Wike And Abandoned Projects. An Administration Making Common Sense.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.