Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Female Students Went To Night Club But Ended Up In A Forest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Female Students Went To Night Club But Ended Up In A Forest (622 Views)

Elephant Spotted in a forest at Rivers State ( Video ) / Massive Python Killed By Man In Edo While Bulldozing A Forest (Photos) / This Beautify Lady Went To Night Club Without Undies, Guess What Happened To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female Students Went To Night Club But Ended Up In A Forest by kasyklef: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Student’s S*xcapade: We Went To The Club But Ended Up In The Forest
It was a Friday night. I was looking forward to spending the weekend at my best friend, Funmi’s
place. She stays outside the school premises while I stay inside the school hostel. As I braced up to get ready for another exciting weekend, little did I know that fate had a bitter experience wrapped up for me.

Funmi has been my friend since 100 level. We are now in 300 level but my love for her has not in any way diminished. What with her smartness, fun-loving nature and above all, her exceptional brilliance. Although a bit of a spoilt kid, I totally love every bit of her because she inspires me.

"How far? You never pack your bag since? I don tire o, I wan dey go...
I can’t wait to get home, eat and fall into my bed," Funmi said, looking at me with respite that day.

I had packed my bag already but was looking for my ‘early morning personal effects’ like toothbrush, sponge, towel and all. I had used them in the morning, but couldn’t put them in the bag because I needed them to be dry.

It was the second time I would be spending the weekend at her place and the first experience was great. She had told me this time around, her rich boyfriend would be taking us out, to a club probably.
No sooner had we gotten to her place than her boyfriend, Richards, buzzed her on phone. I didn’t hear what he said but from her responses, he was checking on her and also asking if we were prepared for the night’s outing. I was expectant and eager.

When we got to the club, I was all smiles. I was in the mood even before we started out. My spirit was high. Richards was seated afar, gulping bottles of spirit while we were on the dance floor digging it.

I enjoyed myself till it was time for us to head home. I didn’t know I was in for some scenes I had only witnessed in Nigerian movies.

“I told you to always lock the car’s door slowly! Do you want to break it apart?”, Richard faced Funmi as she hurriedly jammed the front door of the jeep. I wondered why Richards, who was loving, subtle and caring some hours ago, was talking as if he does not care.

“Calm down nah, wetin dey do you? Abi no be this same jeep? It’s my brother’s toy at home…please stop ranting!” Funmi replied her boyfriend, with the plainest of all facial expressions…(or so I supposed).

This obviously didn’t go down well with Richard who I later noticed was drunk to the stupor. We had already moved past major highways and we were driving along a road with bushes on our sides and Richards, who was obviously pissed from the last statement from his girlfriend, halted the car in the middle of the road.
click link below to finish the story
http://kasyworld..com.ng/2015/11/female-students-went-to-night-club-but.html
Re: Female Students Went To Night Club But Ended Up In A Forest by dhummystecah(f): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
#jenifa turn real

(1) (Reply)

Don't Say There Is God, Do Something! / The Voice Nigeria Auditions Coming To Your Neighborhood Soon! / Popular Wuse Market Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.