Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. (1656 Views)

Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! / Help! How Do I Opt Out Of Mtn *449# 1gb Bonus.mtns Stealing My Credit / How Do I Stop Mtn From Deducting My Airtime during browsing ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by phyllosilicate(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
MTN is fond of deducting from my airtime. Recently they deducted 400 naira from my account balance, including the entire 200 naira I loaded while in a vehicle travelleng in the north.
I called they said I was subscribed to 8 packages which I didn't subscribe to.

Today they deducted 80 naira from my account. It happened now when I wanted to make an Important call.

Called custumer care and he is saying sorry. I am tire of sorry, sorry cannot give me back my airtime.

Please how can we report nerwork provideds formally?
Re: Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by Thunderlicious: 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
If dem no steal una airtime, how dem go take pay the $5.2bn fine wey una government give dem?
Re: Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by phyllosilicate(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thunderlicious:
If dem no steal una airtime, how dem go take pay the $5.2bn fine wey una government give dem?
na me give them fine? What about the ones they were stealing before the fine? MTN need to be ban from doing business in Nigeria.
Re: Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by dhummystecah(f): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
They should cancelled the subscriptions, or maybe t and c's apply.
Re: Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by phyllosilicate(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
dhummystecah:
They should cancelled the subscriptions,
or maybe t and c's apply.
If they cancel it today as they have done, very soon they would subscribe me to something else. That how the circle has been.
Re: Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by dhummystecah(f): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
phyllosilicate:
If they cancel it today as they have done, very soon they would subscribe me to something else. That how the circle has been.
chai! They are used to draining your airtime. You should probably port to other network or buy a new sim.
Re: Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by phyllosilicate(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
dhummystecah:
chai! They are used to draining your airtime. You should probably port to other network or buy a new sim.
Thanks the port option didn't come to my mind, i would do that as I can still retain my number.
Re: Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by dhummystecah(f): 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Thanks the port option didn't come to my mind, i would do that as I can still retain my number.
pleasure
Re: Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by okooloyun1(m): 1:46am On Dec 01, 2015
There is MTN customer care thread on this section go there and lodge ur complain the guy is doing a wonderful job he helped me stopped all the subscriptions wasting my airtime.
Re: Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by mikron(m): 1:55am On Dec 01, 2015
phyllosilicate:
MTN is fond of deducting from my airtime. Recently they deducted 400 naira from my account balance, including the entire 200 naira I loaded while in a vehicle travelleng in the north.

Today they deducted 80 naira from my account. It happened now when I wanted to make an Important call.

Called custumer care and he is saying sorry. I am tire of sorry, sorry cannot give me back my airtime.

the same thing i was facing some few days back. whenever i load airtime i discovered that mtn deducts N50 to N100 from my account, whenever i called customer care to report and to ask why my airtime were deducted arbitrarily they only apologize and promise to stop all subscriptions running on my line (which i never subscribed to) ever since they canceled the last one 5 days ago i haven't noticed any deductions. mtn are thieves from time but recently its getting worse
Re: Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by mikron(m): 1:58am On Dec 01, 2015
phyllosilicate:
na me give them fine? What about the ones they were stealing before the fine? MTN need to be ban from doing business in Nigeria.
maybe they should fine them again for illegal deductions, that way they will stop
Re: Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by mikron(m): 2:00am On Dec 01, 2015
phyllosilicate:
same here
Re: Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by phyllosilicate(m): 6:36am On Dec 01, 2015
mikron:
the same thing i was facing some few days back. whenever i load airtime i discovered that mtn deducts N50 to N100 from my account, whenever i called customer care to report and to ask why my airtime were deducted arbitrarily they only apologize and promise to stop all subscriptions running on my line (which i never subscribed to) ever since they canceled the last one 5 days ago i haven't noticed any deductions. mtn are thieves from time but recently its getting worse
I would like us to get justice, MTN is Oppressing us. There should be a way for us to get how money back. They know no matter how much they deduct, they would never have to return it.
Re: Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by mikron(m): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
phyllosilicate:
I would like us to get justice, MTN is Oppressing us. There should be a way for us to get how money back. They know no matter how much they deduct, they would never have to return it.
if only NCC dedicate a website for agrieved subscribers like us to air our grievances it would have been the solutions to our problems
Re: Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by phyllosilicate(m): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
mikron:
if only NCC dedicate a website for agrieved subscribers like us to air our grievances it would have been the solutions to our problems
True
Re: Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by Xhaka(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
See ehn, start borrowing airtime from them
Pay them late
Re: Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by phyllosilicate(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Xhaka:
See ehn, start borrowing airtime from them
Pay them late
but if I borrow, I will still have to pay back, and worse with interest.
Re: Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by ddjay: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
phyllosilicate:

No vex,u r helping dem with the fine.don't worry God will bless you for helping a company in need grin grin
Re: Help MTN Is Stealing My Airtime. by Xhaka(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
phyllosilicate:
but if I borrow, I will still have to pay back, and worse with interest.
Borrow huge amount make you abandon their Sim for like 2months

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 Now Available / Some Of The Funniest Reactions To Appleā€™s New Stuff / Which Good Android Phone Can I Get With N56000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.