Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas (62133 Views)

Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies / #BBNaija: Tobi Replies 'Yoruba Demons Association' With Hilarious Letter / Cinemas Before Markets, Kannywood's Latest Strategy. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by An0nimus: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2015
dominique:

I won't qualify those that can afford to go to the cinema and buy N800 popcorn as 'have not'.

Btw he's not the only boss paying above minimum wage, he really needs to get over himself.

You'll think minimum wage is 200k the way he said it. smh

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2015
gretblue:

His interactions both on social media and Tv are deceitful.Simply because he does not practice what he preaches.
This 8th Senate is the most useless ever! FACT

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by tranxo(m): 9:27am On Dec 01, 2015
babafirst:
I see it took you time to respond this time which means you probably thought a little deeper for an apt reply but as usual you still came up with no logical and intellectually refreshing response.Even to explain/analyse why my response is balderdash so I can be convinced, you cannot articulate so I will let you be.
Next!
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Nemesis99(m): 9:27am On Dec 01, 2015
What is this albino always saying na? You pay over 1k ppl above minimum wage. I bet most of those guys are ppl who were referred to you by some ppl u knw. So, what our biz with you paying above whatever. Anyways I never for once chop popcorn for yur cinema .
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by tdayof(m): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2015
JayJustus:

you can take if you're smart...rule doesn't allow it but rules are meant to be broken...been sneaking food since i knew what a cinema was...and gonna sneak in next week
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by AfroKnight: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You sabi read so?

Hope you're glad you finally scrathed that itch. If your intent was not to support Mark then you should correct your comment. It certainly does not convey that sentiment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by gretblue: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2015
kachnov:
Did he force anyone to buy his popcorn?
Just the way FG didn't compel anyone to buy fuel at 150 per litre even though that's not the govt official price.Your types are the first to criticize govt.But you never see anything wrong when a pop corn goes for. N800 @the galleria.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Elle277(f): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2015
Epic response!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Seculent: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2015
Ben Bruce too should cut the price of is cheap popcorn for people to conveniently buy it.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Seculent: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2015
gretblue:

Just the way FG didn't compel anyone to buy fuel at 150 per litre even though that's not the govt official price.Your types are the first to criticize govt.But you never see anything wrong when a pop corn goes for. N800 @the galleria.
Thanks for this comment. That's what people on the first page didn't know. And people dashing them "Like" for their silly comments.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by teemy(m): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2015
Alonzo4g:

Political sucide? grin grin How are you feeling dis mrng?
Great, thanks for asking dear.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by jaydee87(m): 9:46am On Dec 01, 2015
PappyMason:

So he should let you apc rabid dogs rip him apart?
must it always be political Abeg let's see beyond that and think of how to move our country forward, I remember same set of ppl criticized dangote for hiring bsc holders as driver. and even Bruce himself talks abt living a good life how would 800# popcorn be cost effective.. wen the corn u used is not upto 50# pls I just want to make common sense..
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2015
N800 will get you lots of fruits and vegetables...
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by gretblue: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2015
anonimi:

Why should I vote for SCAM fraudulently packaged as change wen dem no take my head do exchange-won ko fi ori mi gba paaro, ni o nje be. grin
Electoral shock is worse than Electrical shock.Asap no more free money in the ministry to siphon as it was before.Little wonder you are criticising a govt that's 6months old when your lone striker hero spent close to 6yrs in power with no single achievement other than looting the treasury.No wonder he was still promising at the 12th hr of his administration.

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2015
bashydemy:
Hahha you can buy Popcorn for #800 but complain when buying fuel for #200 I think we need someone like OBJ back in power hahhaa..
Yes o bros, fuel na essential commodity, pop corn na luxury, nobody drag you come buy pop corn for silverbird; if pop corn dey hungry you oya forward march go buy guguru and epa for iya sidi place.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by babafirst(m): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2015
tranxo:
Next!
Looooool,you are funny.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Jascon4: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2015
bashydemy:
Did FG force you to buy fuel? NO but we complain every time even though it's the marketer's that inflate price..

Fuel is a Necessity in our current situation of almost total blackouts, because power is one of the basic needs of every citizen.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by anonimi: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2015
gretblue:

So fuel and popcorn na the same level of basic necessities dem dey
No wonder you follow a:

- dull
- daft
- dumb

incapable NON-performer from Daura grin
Yet, when you are appropriately labeled a zombie you go dey complain shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by anonimi: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2015
gretblue:
Electoral shock is worse than Electrical shock.Asap no more free money in the ministry to siphon as it was before.Little wonder you are criticising a govt that's 6months old when your lone striker hero was still promising at the 12th hr of his administration.

Abeg find something reasonable to say even if it is wrong. Your above post further confirms your zombie status.
Think, bro THINK before you post another rubbish !!!
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by jaydee87(m): 10:00am On Dec 01, 2015
this man is very funny he says he pay over 1000 people above the minimum wage
first what is minimum wage #18000, if u pay an ond holder #20000 then u wicked
if u pay HND/bsc holder #45000-#50000 then u wicked cos for you to come out and brag about
minimum wage then you a financial racist.
did anybody notice the last most beautiful girl competition held recently and first to third or fourth are all from PDP states or is it coincidence. before I start taking this man seriously he needs to prove to us that he practices what he preach.. the form for mbgn should be reduced so everybody can partake even girls from the roots.. he should go to villages and scout for beauties and train them to be world class. and stop going to model houses to pick contestant.. mbgn and Gus been scamming us since time memorial..
I just want him to make common sense...
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2015
Alonzo4g:
Ben must you hit back @ every word @ you haba concentrate on your political career and senatorial duties......

Alonso4g
lmao, hes senator for 'social media advocacy' nah grin
i sha like the man, hes funfilled

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by kachnov(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2015
gretblue:

Not that I enjoy quoting and requoting people,you should understand there is a huge difference between a private business and government duties.Do you pay taxes to Silverbird?Or are there not alternative media outlets like Genesis, etc to do your cinema and popcorn biddings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by anonimi: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2015
jaydee87:
this man is very funny he says he pay over 1000 people above the minimum wage
first what is minimum wage #18000, if u pay an ond holder #20000 then u wicked
if u pay HND/bsc holder #45000-#50000 then u wicked cos for you to come out and brag about
minimum wage then you a financial racist.
did anybody notice the last most beautiful girl competition held recently and first to third or fourth are all from PDP states or is it coincidence. before I start taking this man seriously he needs to prove to us that he practices what he preach.. the form for mbgn should be reduced so everybody can partake even girls from the roots.. he should go to villages and scout for beauties and train them to be world class. and stop going to model houses to pick contestant.. mbgn and Gus been scamming us since time memorial..
I just want him to make common sense...

Do you own a business?
Is that how you run it PROFITABLY so you can pay TAXES for governments (LGAs, states & federal) to provide BASIC modern amenities?
Or you are a jobless person depending on FREEBIES that are the fruits of someone else's SWEAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by Meritocracy: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2015
Some people will enter danfo from mushin to buy 800 pop con. They carry most ladies who are supporting him go chop it.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by gretblue: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2015
anonimi:

So fuel and popcorn na the same level of basic necessities dem dey
No wonder you follow a:

- dull
- daft
- dumb

incapable NON-performer from Daura grin
Yet, when you are appropriately labeled a zombie you go dey complain shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

You reason before you talk or you talk before you reason? Your reasoning ability is the same as your lone striker Hero.Hear him"^[How much did Jim Nwobodo steal before he was sent to prison.The money that's not enough to buy a Peugeot car"That was the voice of your hero during a campaign in Lagos.Just the same way you reason with him.

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by babafirst(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2015
An0nimus:

You'll think minimum wage is 200k the way he said it. smh
Lol.I was almost thinking that way.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by saint047(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2015
My attention has also been drawn to the fact that FG has requested an additional 100B for subsidy bringing it to N513B for supplementary As a matter of urgent national importance, I want to ask our most distinguished Sen @benmurraybruce to inquire about this N512B on subsidy It is illogical and totally unacceptable that when oil prices have reduced drastically, FG is requesting 513B for Subsidy This supplementary Budget of N512B by FG for subsidy is the highest since the amalgamation of Nigeria in 1914.
Dear @benmurraybruce It may interest you to know that even when oil prices were high as N100, we didn't have this big supplementary Budget
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by gretblue: 10:24am On Dec 01, 2015
Your lone striker couldn't take us to promise land while in power for 6yrs.But the children of hate want Buhari to take them to promise land within 6 months.Hypocrite of the highest order.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by cxdevine(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2015
Eventhough i do not like the manner this person choose to air his personal opinion, However, this criticism should not be totally disregarded.
Senator Ben Murray Bruce has won the hearts of so many as a social crusader, One who seeks after the well being of the average Nigerian and has done tremendously well in empowering 1000 Nigerians with an above minimum wage salary.. Kudos Sir!. All these endeared him to the hearts of the people who turned out en masse to vote him as a SENATOR. Personally, i think that the response should have been more tactful as a leader.
Silverbird Galleria from my candid assessment is not meant for only the rich, it's open and affordable for everyone who wish to have a nice time out. Some of us who are truly blessed by God wished it could go round cause everyone deserves to be happy. So, Pls Senator Ben Murray Bruce, do a review on the price of your Popcorn or you can even slash it 50% from Dec 1st as "SEASON'S BONANZA" just to put a smile on the faces of those who cannot truly afford it but wish to have a nice time at the Galleria this yuletide. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by anonimi: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2015
gretblue:
You reason before you talk or you talk before you reason? Your reasoning ability is the same as your lone striker Hero.Hear him"^[How much did Jim Nwobodo steal before he was sent to prison.The money that's not enough to buy a Peugeot car"That was the voice of your hero during a campaign in Lagos.Just the same way you reason with him.

Can you share the YouTube link, if you are not a big fat LIAR plus mofo?
Meanwhile in Lagos state after 16 years of progreTHIEF administrations of Tinubu/Fashola/Ambode with annual budget increase from less than N45 billion in 2000 to almost N500 billion in 2015,

- no free & compulsory education for ALL children.
- no tap water all over the state.
- bad roads that are flooded EACH time it rains.

Where did the money disappear into?
Where
The Jeun s'oke, Jeun s'apo Crew stole it, obviously.

vanessaRN:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-8AVWqwZrVbc/VdZ1qPUoWWI/AAAAAAAGTb8/6VWx3RIYbFs/s400/1.jpg[/img]
This is the deplorable state of a part of the Lawanson Itire road in Surulere (Ramoni Bus stop) that has gradually been washed up by flood caused by blocked and overfilled gutters. Necessary authorities should look into it. More photos after the cut....
[img]http://2.bp..com/-DgMfKYAqWaI/VdZ1rU_8U6I/AAAAAAAGTcE/bT1OELLjGt0/s400/2AC2E42700000578-3171385-image-a-111_1437602379344.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-5-0dZIpUcsY/VdZ1tOLLPFI/AAAAAAAGTcM/SZS39ZwnT6U/s400/3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-lGS5LxONYbc/VdZ1udlcO9I/AAAAAAAGTcU/gurLReK47Yk/s400/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-bTZI5sdxQos/VdZ1x13c-0I/AAAAAAAGTck/FYtaQaoGzW4/s400/6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-BJNSVaJvSgo/VdZ1z7Ea91I/AAAAAAAGTcs/WBYd3dJDF1E/s400/7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-4xigGMQcnns/VdZ1wPqiMII/AAAAAAAGTcc/O3jy9rmoDzw/s400/5.jpg[/img]

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/the-deplorable-state-of-lawanson-itire.html
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by jaydee87(m): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2015
anonimi:

Do you own a business?
Is that how you run it PROFITABLY so you can pay TAXES for governments (LGAs, states & federal) to provide BASIC modern amenities?
Or you are a jobless person depending on FREEBIES that are the fruits of someone else's SWEAT
I give freebies.. if u interested I can give u one also... am proudly a photog and also an entrepreneur... if u not married I can do a free pre-wedding shot for u...
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas by anonimi: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2015
cxdevine:
Eventhough i do not like the manner this person choose to air his personal opinion, However, this criticism should not be totally disregarded.
Senator Ben Murray Bruce has won the hearts of so many as a social crusader, One who seeks after the well being of the average Nigerian and has done tremendously well in empowering 1000 Nigerians with an above minimum wage salary.. Kudos Sir!. All these endeared him to the hearts of the people who turned out en masse to vote him as a SENATOR. Personally, i think that the response should have been more tactful as a leader.
Silverbird Galleria from my candid assessment is not meant for only the rich, it's open and affordable for everyone who wish to have a nice time out. Some of us who are truly blessed by God wished it could go round cause everyone deserves to be happy. So, Pls Senator Ben Murray Bruce, do a review on the price of your Popcorn or you can even slash it 50% from Dec 1st as "SEASON'S BONANZA" just to put a smile on the faces of those who cannot truly afford it but wish to have a nice time at the Galleria this yuletide. God bless Nigeria!

Why don't YOU join other people to sponsor "everyone who deserves to be happy"?
Why not you?
Why must it be the owner of the cinema alone doing such philanthropy?
Is it because you don't like the blessings of God for such random acts of kindness to others

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DStv Raises Charges Again. / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House / Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.