Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Need To Tint My Car Window, Suggestions Please. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need To Tint My Car Window, Suggestions Please. (1949 Views)

Ford Develops Smart Car Window That Lets The Blind Feel The Outside World / 3 Facts About Vehicle Window Tint Permit In Nigeria / 2 Ways To Obtain A Tint Permit For Your Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Tint My Car Window, Suggestions Please. by chidike(m): 5:05am On Dec 01, 2015
Hello guys, please I want to tint my car windows and I don't want to do the one that is like leather which can be peeled off. I once heard of a tint on car windows that is like spray paint or something which makes your windows look more factory fitted so that our police men won't try to peel it off. Does anyone know about this and where I can do it in around Surulere, Yaba or Ikeja? Your assistance will be appreciated. Oh and I have a tint permit already. What happened was that I used to have the leather type of tint but didn't have a permit then so I had to peel it off, cos the permit took a while to get to me. But now that I have the permit I want to do the tint but not the leather type.

Thanks, looking forward to your assistance.
Re: Need To Tint My Car Window, Suggestions Please. by femmy2010(m): 6:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Best you don't tint.
Avoid unnecessary stress with police
Re: Need To Tint My Car Window, Suggestions Please. by kakameks: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2015
what i can think of is buying a new set of glass that is already factory tinted and replacing with your non-tinted type.
Re: Need To Tint My Car Window, Suggestions Please. by chidike(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
kakameks:
what i can think of is buying a new set of glass that is already factory tinted and replacing with your non-tinted type.
That'll be too expensive, thanks though.
Re: Need To Tint My Car Window, Suggestions Please. by godfreytom(m): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2018
chidike:
Hello guys, please I want to tint my car windows and I don't want to do the one that is like leather which can be peeled off. I once heard of a tint on car windows that is like spray paint or something which makes your windows look more factory fitted so that our police men won't try to peel it off. Does anyone know about this and where I can do it in around Surulere, Yaba or Ikeja? Your assistance will be appreciated. Oh and I have a tint permit already. What happened was that I used to have the leather type of tint but didn't have a permit then so I had to peel it off, cos the permit took a while to get to me. But now that I have the permit I want to do the tint but not the leather type.

Thanks, looking forward to your assistance.

How did you get your permit?

(1) (Reply)

Car Wax Wahala After Spraying / My Second Coming To Radautoworks / Resurs Next Engine Restorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.