Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

May My Thread Never Make Front Page (amen) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May My Thread Never Make Front Page (amen) (319 Views)

Feminists Will Never Make Heaven / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? / OAM4J Why Was My Thread Moved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May My Thread Never Make Front Page (amen) by DickSin(m): 7:08am On Dec 01, 2015
Dear Lord, God of heaven and the earth,
Hear me this day... First day of the month
If it pleases you to give heed to the cry of your creature...

Father, Let non of my threads here on Nairaland be pushed to the front page.

Let hot sheeet catch the mod wey go try push am to front page, let forgetfulness, hatred and mumuRity catch the stubborn ones wey go wan break my record of not making front page. (Amen)

By God I swear, this isn't no reverse cowboy, sorry psychology or whatever.

Let the obidient mod(s) live long... Long enough to see his/her great grand children. In good health and prosperity. Amen!

Good morning, people.
Happy New Month y'all!
#Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Two Things About Miracle. / For Co-catholics Composure And Participation During Mass / Which Way Will You Choose?- Joyce Meyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.