Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Any Cure For Pimples? Doctors And Dermatologists In The House - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Cure For Pimples? Doctors And Dermatologists In The House (1198 Views)

World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) / Isha Sesay, CNN Journalist Commends Nigerian Doctors And Nurses / Please Any Cure For Weaklow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Cure For Pimples? Doctors And Dermatologists In The House by JohnReese: 7:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Pls can u guys help prescribe a possible cure for pimples? A friend of mine is suffering from pimples, she's beautiful but pimples keep troubling her and making her uncomfortable. I don't mind spending if I get a confirm medication dat works.
Re: Any Cure For Pimples? Doctors And Dermatologists In The House by kossyablaze(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2015
Rub egg or sperm 3 times daily. Thank me Later
Re: Any Cure For Pimples? Doctors And Dermatologists In The House by mulki: 7:42am On Dec 01, 2015
use,
tabs. loratidin 10mg daily for 1week
tabs. ketoconazole 200mg daily for 1week
neomedriol cream...apply on the face after bath morning and evening till the pimples disappears

U can add ampiclox for 5days

NB: It's not absolute, since I am not sure it's pimples u have...the above drugs however hv less side effect, u can try it
Re: Any Cure For Pimples? Doctors And Dermatologists In The House by JohnReese: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2015
Thanks man, but is dere any test to comfirm it's pimples?
mulki:
use,
tabs. loratidin 10mg daily for 1week
tabs. ketoconazole 200mg daily for 1week
neomedriol cream...apply on the face after bath morning and evening till the pimples disappears

U can add ampiclox for 5days

NB: It's not absolute, since I am not sure it's pimples u have...the above drugs however hv less side effect, u can try it
Re: Any Cure For Pimples? Doctors And Dermatologists In The House by mulki: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2015
JohnReese:
Thanks man, but is dere any test to comfirm it's pimples?
u need to be examined physically by a dr to be sure...a lot of people carry a variety of facial skin conditions some of which are not exactly pimples
Re: Any Cure For Pimples? Doctors And Dermatologists In The House by JohnReese: 9:53am On Dec 01, 2015
It's actually not me, it's a friend, I just feel for her. Normal hospital doctors or skin doctors
mulki:
u need to be examined physically by a dr to be sure...a lot of people carry a variety of facial skin conditions some of which are not exactly pimples
Re: Any Cure For Pimples? Doctors And Dermatologists In The House by mulki: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2015
JohnReese:
It's actually not me, it's a friend, I just feel for her. Normal hospital doctors or skin doctors
normal dr should be able to treat basic skin conditions o, he cannot refer her to a specilist of skin if he feels it's beyond his scope

(1) (Reply)

You Didn't Even Know It, But You've Been Pooping Wrong Your Whole Life! / 15 Amazing Human Brain Facts (based On The Latest Science) / Chinese Herbal Medicine For Treatment Of Epididymitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.