Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Toyota Hiace Bus (hummer Type) Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Hiace Bus (hummer Type) Needed (5921 Views)

Toyota Corola 2002 Bank Type Needed / Toyota Corolla Bank Type Needed Urgently For 800k / Toyota Corolla 2004 Asian/europe Specs(bank Type) Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Hiace Bus (hummer Type) Needed by kioboy(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2009
HI car dealers

pls kindly help, i need to buy toyota hiace bus (Hummer type) can 1.5 million get me the 2005 model at top grade? urgently needed.
Re: Toyota Hiace Bus (hummer Type) Needed by promise72(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2009
kioboy:

HI car dealers

pls kindly help, i need to buy toyota hiace bus (Hummer type) can 1.5 million get me the 2005 model at top grade? urgently needed.

Not everyone know what is a "Hummer type" hiace looks like. May be you need to post a picture. Between you and me, its hard to imagine how 1.5m will get you a decent 2005 car talkless of a bus. I just want to give you a heads up. You need to be realistic.

I hope you get what you looking for
Re: Toyota Hiace Bus (hummer Type) Needed by kioboy(m): 1:07pm On May 28, 2009
promise72:

Not everyone know what is a "Hummer type" hiace looks like. May be you need to post a picture. Between you and me, its hard to imagine how 1.5m will get you a decent 2005 car talkless of a bus. I just want to give you a heads up. You need to be realistic.

I hope you get what you looking for

thanks for your concerns, anybody in Nigeria knows what is call hummer bus, (not Hummer jeep o)  maybe you live outside the country. well offline i have already gotten offer, i only came to ask online cos there are alot of car dealers here that sell cheaper than the normal car stand. beside i was talking according to my pocket for now. at least if i can get the price here that is more cheaper, i can work to increase my budget.
Re: Toyota Hiace Bus (hummer Type) Needed by promise72(m): 1:11pm On May 28, 2009
kioboy:

thanks for your concerns, anybody in nigeria knows what is call hummer bus, (not Hummer jeep o) maybe you live outside the country. well offline i have already gotten offer, i only came to ask online cos there are alot of car sealers here that sell cheaper than the normal car stand. beside i was talking according to my pocket for now. atleast if i can get the price here that is more cheaper, i can work to increase my budget.

Which is very tru. What you need to realise is that many more dealers live in Europe who might be helpful also. Most Nigeria nicknames dont transfer to here/europe. You should make yourself clear. You dont know who can be of help.

Good luck
Re: Toyota Hiace Bus (hummer Type) Needed by kioboy(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2009
promise72:

Which is very tru. What you need to realise is that many more dealers live in Europe who might be helpful also. Most Nigeria nicknames dont transfer to here/europe. You should make yourself clear. You dont know who can be of help.

Good luck

ok, here is the pic i can find online, at leat it will give you a clear clue of what iam looking for, 15 seater Toyota hiace bus, mainly used here for inter state transportation. just wanted to go into transportation newly, iam not rich, it me alot of time to get where iam. so iam looking for a way to get my heart desire in a most considerate price. all the same thanks alot, i appreciate.

All the dealers in the house, iam serious o, i need this bus. your advice and sugestions are welcome and iam ready to come and inspect anyone if available

Re: Toyota Hiace Bus (hummer Type) Needed by sjoysltd: 3:36am On Jun 01, 2009
We are vehicle finance company. contact us for further discussions

info@springjoys.com
Re: Toyota Hiace Bus (hummer Type) Needed by FX(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
I have 2008 model Toyota Haice bus ( Hummer bus) for sale at 1.65m Naira. Call me on 08188939809. Send me ur email so I can send u pics
Re: Toyota Hiace Bus (hummer Type) Needed by Jaafarhachem: 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
i have over 100 hummer buses availible

email me jaafar.hachem@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Used Toyota Corolla 2003 For Sale / Superb 2003 Z4 Convertible Bmw Toks 110KM Manual Drive 08168995190 / 2014/2015 Lexus RX 350 ( 3 Units Available)..sold --sold --sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.