Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Crossing Of Breeds - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Crossing Of Breeds (1057 Views)

Dog Breeds Similar To The Nigerian ‘local Dog’ / Healthy Pomeranian Pet Dog for Crossing (pics) / Buy Any Kind Of Breeds Of Dogs Here If U Ar Interest Call Or Whatsapp07065239516 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crossing Of Breeds by whyteboyz03(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2015
Good morning my peeps. What do u think if I cross my brindle boerbull with a neopolitan mastiff ? Then cross my st Bernard with a Caucasian ? Pics of them attached

Re: Crossing Of Breeds by Prodeegee(m): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2015
yeah, then cross your chicken with a turkey and cross your goat with a cow.

is there a scarcity of boerboels or caucasian that youre thinking of mixing the breed? nawah for una o

3 Likes

Re: Crossing Of Breeds by DidiLove1: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2015
whyteboyz03:
Good morning my peeps. What do u think if I cross my brindle boerbull with a neopolitan mastiff ? Then cross my st Bernard with a Caucasian ? Pics of them attached

I cannot see any of the breeds you mentioned here in the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Crossing Of Breeds by whyteboyz03(m): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2015
Prodeegee.... Use ur head na. Its my dog and I can do whatever . I only asked guys on here for opinion and not you to start yarning jargons .
Re: Crossing Of Breeds by whyteboyz03(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2015
Didi, check the pics above though the st Bernard is not a pure breed
Re: Crossing Of Breeds by Namdeenero(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2015
That St Bernard though, Just call it Bernard bro. Cross breeding is not good, just find pedigree males for your female dogs if you must breed them
Re: Crossing Of Breeds by whyteboyz03(m): 10:46am On Dec 01, 2015
Namdee.... Lol. I don laugh tire. She's not a pure breed . so I'D go with the Bernard . thanks for ur word bro.
Re: Crossing Of Breeds by Prodeegee(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2015
whyteboyz03:
Prodeegee.... Use ur head na. Its my dog and I can do whatever . I only asked guys on here for opinion and not you to start yarning jargons .
dude, use your eyes, i gave my opinion. all those opinions i gave are achievable. of course theyre yours. and my opinion is mine too.

1 Like

Re: Crossing Of Breeds by whyteboyz03(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2015
Prodeegee.... Look man, I'm not here to exchange words with anyone. Just be mature at the things u say is all. Namdeenero no be person ?
Re: Crossing Of Breeds by Prodeegee(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2015
whyteboyz03:
Prodeegee.... Look man, I'm not here to exchange words with anyone. Just be mature at the things u say is all. Namdeenero no be person ?
whyteboy, have i said anything insulting? pls point that out to me
Re: Crossing Of Breeds by whyteboyz03(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2015
Prodeegee , oya e don do . no wahala . I don hear ur opinion. Thanks
Re: Crossing Of Breeds by Prodeegee(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2015
whyteboyz03:
Prodeegee , oya e don do . no wahala . I don hear ur opinion. Thanks
smiley
Re: Crossing Of Breeds by atoleybaba(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Please don't cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Shoots Armadillo 3 Times, His Bullets Bounced Back And Hit Him In The Head!! / Box Head Rotties **mad Structures** 75k / I Need A Female Dog For Sale. Breed Must Be Either Of The Following, Papillon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.