Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Three Simple Rules For Buying A New Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Three Simple Rules For Buying A New Laptop (951 Views)

Check Out Brand New Laptop Prices In Nigeria / Guides For Buying New Or Used Laptops For Beginners / Guides For Buying New Laptops For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Simple Rules For Buying A New Laptop by meettosin87(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2015
Three simple rules for buying a new laptop

This is the time of year when friends, family members, casual acquaintances, and people in the street stop me to ask about buying a new PC.
"What should I get?" they ask. "What do I need?" Also heard with increasing frequency: "Should I get a tablet instead of a laptop?"
Loaded questions, to be sure, but not difficult ones. A tablet can take the place of a laptop if all you do is browse the Web and read e-mail. If you need to get any serious work done, whether for school or business or just everyday life, a laptop is still the smarter choice. It gives you a keyboard, a bigger screen, copious amounts of storage, and compatibility with all your favorite software.
So, what kind of laptop should you get, and with what specs and features? I can make this really simple:
1. Get at least 4GB of RAM.
That's "four gigabytes of memory" for those who don't speak PC. Anything less and your system will run like molasses--something to keep in mind as Black Friday deals roll around. Many "doorbuster" laptops will have only 2GB of RAM, and that's just not enough read more... http://mytechcolony..com.ng/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Mathematica Software / Efi Boot Error / My Toshiba Laptop And It Hanging Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.