Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

What Is Wrong With Nigeria? Is Our Problem Caused By Our Elders? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With Nigeria? Is Our Problem Caused By Our Elders? (562 Views)

Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum / 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Nigeria? Is Our Problem Caused By Our Elders? by hothead(m): 10:55am On Dec 01, 2015
Nigeria has the potential for growth but i dont see our leaders doing the right things to harness our growth potential at all. They just keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

I watched on NTA, the new minister of interior inspecting the fire service department in Abuja. The scene was just wrong, why was there a crowd with him? These ministers shld not make noise if they want to work. Cut down on ur protocols, go inspect sites quietly, note their states and direct their progress then get the media to tell us about the progress they are making.

I am sure the fire service office shut down that day. I find all the eye service preparations that the boss of the place prepared irrelevant and daft but because it has being done like that for decades, they would continue like that.

See our miliary! 106 of the them killed! How can non military men kill such a number of said military men? Nigeria is just a mess! We need help! Imagine the State Security Service running an advert on NTA and it is a white man speaking ponee that did the voice over.

Playing games on playstation actually increases intelligence. Don't think that they are just a waste of time. Play a car racing game on a PS for a while and u are guaranteed to learn a trick or two. Play soccer and u wld learn a trick or two for real life, the same goes to war games.

Why is it so hard for the Nigerian Army to send drones ahead of the troops to survey the enemy? See their position and formation and attack accordingly? Front, back, left, right, center?

The commanders defo lack intelligence and the blame is on the entire squad of our defense system.

Just like Nigeria in it's entirety, FAULTY!!!

We need to send all these old tired men back to their villages and take charge as young men if Nigeria is going to move forward.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria? Is Our Problem Caused By Our Elders? by Catalyst007(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
NO OP, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA!!! COME AND PAY ME MY N1500. SHAME NO DEY CATCH YOU... "Cash is Tight".

Change the man in the mirror first.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria? Is Our Problem Caused By Our Elders? by chriskosherbal(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
I believe as a country, we are endowed with potentials for growth.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigeria? Is Our Problem Caused By Our Elders? by Babalegba(m): 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
Catalyst007:
NO OP, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA!!! COME AND PAY ME MY N1500. SHAME NO DEY CATCH YOU... "Cash is Tight".

Change the man in the mirror first.
Has the o.p scammed you or something similar

(1) (Reply)

Panic In Jos As Lion Excapes From Unfenced Wild Life Park / President Buhari And His Trips / Ghanaian President Hurls Abuses At Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.