Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

My Neighbour Is A Perpetrator Of Child Abuse. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour Is A Perpetrator Of Child Abuse. (736 Views)

My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) / Forcing A Child To Eat: Is This Child Abuse? / 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Is A Perpetrator Of Child Abuse. by Iyke1998(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2015
I live in a compound of 7flats.
There is this particular neighbour(a couple) of mine who has been seriously abusing. children(housemaid).

Let me just start with the recent one that made me to write this...

There is this girl(13years) who lives with this family as their house help...

She came into this family last month or so.

When She came in,She was being pampared by this women(this is what she did to over 10 maids she brought into this house),she felt she has come into a "good home".

When all this was going on,we the neighbours knew that,that was one of her tricks in making the girl feel comfortable as she as been doing to others...

After some weeks,she started maltreating the girl..
She has an injury on her eyes,this is as a result of the beating She received one day.

Yesterday,the girl was been beating black and blue so she decided to run away.

After She had ran away,The Husband and Wife took their Kids to school and went straight to work..

After they had gone,she came back home,hoping to follow through the back door so she could carry her bag,but the door was locked.

On her way out of the compound,She met a neighbor of mine(a young guy),then She poured out her heart to the guy..

She told the guy how the Man and Woman told her not to talk to anyone in the compound.

She also said that asumming the Man or Woman uses cain to beat her,She would have stayed,but She said they beat here with Iron...

The annoying part of what She said was that,her mum came to visit her,then this woman told her mother that her daughter is dating one married man in our compound,and her mother believed the woman,then started beating her.

I could remember a day the woman told someone that even if the girl runs out,she will surely get another one.

I don't know where She brings this children from.

To all those who give out their children to people as house help,desist from that,cause you don't know that they are going through hell where they are.

There was a time She forced one of her maid to eat
earthworm.

The story is endless,but I just want to save this gal from the hands of this"beasts" couple.

Any human right activist in the house?

Pls let the Mods do the needful
Thanks
Re: My Neighbour Is A Perpetrator Of Child Abuse. by MrHighSea: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2015
Report him to d authorities
Re: My Neighbour Is A Perpetrator Of Child Abuse. by menix(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2015
End Time neighbor.
Re: My Neighbour Is A Perpetrator Of Child Abuse. by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2015
U can do the legal actions...u better take the girl to the police station & let her testify for herself OP..
That's a child abuse and that's against the law..in the first place no kid shud be allowed to work like that,they shud be @ school instead..
I feel sorry for this girl,she shud run and save herself from these monsters... cry
Re: My Neighbour Is A Perpetrator Of Child Abuse. by wordbank(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2015
Everyday people
Re: My Neighbour Is A Perpetrator Of Child Abuse. by austine4real(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
God help us

(1) (Reply)

14 Reasons To Know A Real Gentel Man! / Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana, Must Read / The World Is Sick; Love Is What We Should Preach In The World (episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.