Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner (6035 Views)

Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) / Very Graphic Pix...pitbull Kills Its Owner / Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by Prodeegee(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2015
Can you believe a lion taking from the wild as a cub and so domesticated? well, impossible is nothing as they say.

This 11 years old Lion(Zion) lives peacefully with its owner, an Old man(Frikkie Von Solms) who found him in the wild as a cub and took him in as he could not survive in the wild.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-A6C9LtWBysY/Vl1y2A0FaPI/AAAAAAAACKs/jmL_4XoSa6c/s320/z5jAoFJK6yrJgbSdPQ31p9Oc-600x395.jpg[/img]

Speaking about some Zion’s features, Mr Von Solms, who regularly ride in his truck with the lion, says that the king of the jungle dislikes noise that is why Mr Von Solms always walks barefoot next to the lion.

Later he said, “Since Zion, I have raised nineteen lions, and leopards and cheetahs. But he is special because of the bond we share. I learnt so much from him. It was a once in a lifetime experience to grow up with him and learn and live with him through all of the stages of being a lion.

He also said he trusts Zion not to hurt any human as he had never hurt one.

http://www.talkpawsng..com/2015/12/this-lion-has-bond-with-its-owner.html

cc: seun,lalastica

Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by MRBrownJ: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2015
and then the day the lion finally acts as a LION, the will say the lion went "crazy".

2 Likes

Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by queenoflafia(f): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2015
Weird bond.i am still waiting for the day I will see a black man domesticate a wild beast

1 Like

Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by menix(m): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2015
Story of Having the devil as friend nd believing he will not afflict u with pain.

2 Likes

Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by Tycoflu(m): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Removing all its teeth and replacing it with a plastic one will be the best domestication.

2 Likes

Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by MRBrownJ: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
queenoflafia:
Weird bond.i am still waiting for the day I will see a black man domesticate a wild beast

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by Prodeegee(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
queenoflafia:
the hyena brothers of nigeria are one

1 Like

Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by queenoflafia(f): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Prodeegee:
the hyena brothers of nigeria are one

Just check out the bond between that man and the lion.am not talking about subduing the animal
Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by queenoflafia(f): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
MRBrownJ:

Just check out the bond between that man and the lion.am not talking about subduing the animal .look at the way the hyenas mouth is tired.
Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by Seun(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2015

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by hahn(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
queenoflafia:

Just check out the bond between that man and the lion.am not talking about subduing the animal .look at the way the hyenas mouth is tired.

What are you talking about? Do you know how many wild animals bond with our stomachs on a daily basis? undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by Prodeegee(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
queenoflafia:

Just check out the bond between that man and the lion.am not talking about subduing the animal
oh yeah...i get what you mean now.

1 Like

Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by Seun(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
MRBrownJ:
and then the day the lion finally acts as a LION, the will say the lion went "crazy".
I believe this lion and this man are safe together. He knows what the lion likes and what the lion doesn't like and as long as he remains careful, things will be just fine. However, if you introduce other people or other lions into the situation, anything can happen. So he should avoid that.
Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by MRBrownJ: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
queenoflafia:

these guys know the type of savage animals they are dealing with and therefore know better than to try playing with these beasts.

Seun:

I believe this lion and this man are safe together. He knows what the lion likes and what the lion doesn't like and as long as he remains careful, things will be just fine. However, if you introduce other people or other lions into the situation, anything can happen. So he should avoid that.

that is what most people who own lions/tigers etc thought until they were mauled by the beast they raised from a cub. remember that these beasts will grab and drag you by the neck even to protect you, not knowing they are almost killing you (ask Siegfried and Roy).

these are savage animals, and no matter how long anyone spend with them (treating these beast as sheep), they will remain savage animals who can kill you in a heart beat.
Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
grin Hilarious!
Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hello@Mr Brown it's Skylar still expecting a response from you...thanks. You can reach me via my phone line +23461821715 or send me an email officialwildace@gmail.com #Regards
Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by MathsChic(f): 6:56am On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:
Who the heck are you !!? sad
The day a black man will domesticate a wild beast? Then they show you hyenas well domesticated, then you say they look tired? Where in the Lord's name do you come from?

1 Like

Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by queenoflafia(f): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=MathsChic post=40600344]
The day a black man will domesticate a wild beast? Then they show you hyenas well domesticated, then you say they look tired? Where in the Lord's name do you come from?[/q
I am a nairalander
U are talking about pictures,I have touched hyenas several times as a kid in kaduna,so I know what am talking about when I say the animal is subdued rather than domesticated.please mind your language

1 Like

Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by queenoflafia(f): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2015
MathsChic:

The day a black man will domesticate a wild beast? Then they show you hyenas well domesticated, then you say they look tired? Where in the Lord's name do you come from?

I am a nairalander
U are talking about pictures,I have touched hyenas several times as a kid in kaduna,so I know what am talking about when I say the animal is subdued rather than domesticated.please mind your language

1 Like

Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by MRBrownJ: 11:00am On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:

I am a nairalander

since you havent seen black people with domesticated wild animals, here it is for you (is that one subdued too?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZY_fCGZRA
Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by Coolcash1: 7:06am On Dec 06, 2015
Reminds me of lion Christain...I love wild life.
Re: This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner by bimfus: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2015
One word: Lovely.

(1) (Reply)

Attention All Petlanders!!! / Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! / Meet The World's Most Fearless Man, Kevin Richardson And His Gang Of Pet Lions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.