Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Was Punchng.com Hacked Or Are They Promoting Biafra?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Punchng.com Hacked Or Are They Promoting Biafra?? (849 Views)

Ministry Of Information Now Promoting Biafra Via Their Facebook Page / 4,904 Workers Recruited By Jonathan May Lose Jobs- Punchng / Rule 9 Said Promoting Biafra Is An Illegal Act!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Punchng.com Hacked Or Are They Promoting Biafra?? by donnameks(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2015
Just noticed the Punchng.com website has the Biafran flag as it Web-Icon.

Please be the Judge, was Punchng.com Hacked or are they in any way promoting THE 1967 CAUSE.

Photos below.

I remain.

Re: Was Punchng.com Hacked Or Are They Promoting Biafra?? by ipromise: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2015
If u ask me? Na who I go ask?..how e take reduce fuel price?
Re: Was Punchng.com Hacked Or Are They Promoting Biafra?? by comos: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2015
That tells you Biafra is everywhere
Re: Was Punchng.com Hacked Or Are They Promoting Biafra?? by LaudateIV: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
It was hacked, of course! Can IPO.B create anything of value, like Punch does?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Shiites And Nigerian Soldiers Clash (photos) / NIMASA N13billion Fraud : Controversy As Itsekiri Moves To Petition EFCC / Rivers Governorship: APC, PDP Back In The Trenches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.