Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Top 5 Most Creative Naija Rap Songs Of 2015 (My End Of Year Review) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Most Creative Naija Rap Songs Of 2015 (My End Of Year Review) (629 Views)

My Top Ten Naija Rap Songs Ever. What Is Yours? / Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? / Mi Awards 2015 (my Own Personal Award List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Creative Naija Rap Songs Of 2015 (My End Of Year Review) by classick: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2015
5. Falz Ft. Phyno - Karishika
When this song dropped I was like dammmmmm !!! see jam. The hook was the number one selling point for me, it brought back to life the evil 90's Nollywood character played by the legendary actress Regina Askia. Dope beat, doper lyrics.
Thumbs up for thinking outside the box #Creative

4. Kid Konnect ft. Wale Davis & Sir Dauda - Badagry
Ok this song is just straight up hilarious. The repeated chants of 'badagry' and how the song tells a story of a guy's predicament cos of a girl who lives all the way in badagry was just one direction many Naija rappers couldn't go. Thumbs up for thinking outside the box #Creative

3. Double Six ft. Skiddo - 100 Girls
I first heard this song on Rhythm 93.7 FM while driving and I downloaded it sharply. It's been on repeat ever since. The pattern of the hook and very unique instrumental took a whole new turn from the norm. Very different from other jams you hear these days.

2. Reminisce ft Olamide & Phyno - Local Rappers
At first I didn't like the fact that English speaking rappers were being targeted on this track but then everytime I hear the words 'Lo Lo Lo Lo . Local Rapper' I get hooked to the bone. The female voice sample added some mad spice to it, the kind that lacks in a lot of rap songs today. Phyno and Olamide's chants of 'Oh Lord, This can't be meeeeee' also made sure the track would stand out.

1. M.I - Monkey
Yeah yeah yeah the 'Chairman' album dropped around this time last year but the 'Monkey' single was officially released 2015 and my o' my !!! What a chorus !!! Concept and delivery Na 100% flows Na 100% video concept sef Na 100%. If u ain't heard this song till now then you are seriously dulling. Better look for it and download it sharply !!!
Massive thumbs up for thinking outside the box #OverCreative

That's my list. Feel free to drop yours
Re: Top 5 Most Creative Naija Rap Songs Of 2015 (My End Of Year Review) by Ginaz(f): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2015
M.I monkey is my best, I so much like the Lady chorus.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Creative Naija Rap Songs Of 2015 (My End Of Year Review) by classick: 4:02am On Dec 04, 2015
Monkey was a dope jam

(1) (Reply)

Radio continental102.3fm vs Raypower 100.5fm The Most Unbiased / Vector Drops His Anticipated "Lafiaji" Album / MIXTAPE: Ayaya Media Dairy Tha Mixtape @ayaya_media Hosted By DJ Mero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.