Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Have Your Say Please! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Have Your Say Please! (732 Views)

Bloggers, What Is Your Say About The New Blogger Interface? (photo) / Adsense Gurus I Need Your Say In This Matter / What Is Your Say On This Question & Answer Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Your Say Please! by talk2ekpa(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I have been busy lately trying to move my blog from a free hosted to a self hosted WordPress site.

After few days of sleepless night and restless noon, I was able to move my website to a permanent site.

I'm not a Web guru, but just me open to learn. Please, visit the link below and help me to be better please..... I'm open to knowledge, so please have your say about the site. Be blunt, tell me what I'm missing Please.

http://www.droidafrica.com

Thanks for your feedback.
Re: Have Your Say Please! by Dmayor7(m): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
talk2ekpa:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I have been busy lately trying to move my blog from a free hosted to a self hosted WordPress site.

After few days of sleepless night and restless noon, I was able to move my website to a permanent site.

I'm not a Web guru, but just me open to learn. Please, visit the link below and help me to be better please..... I'm open to knowledge, so please have your say about the site. Be blunt, tell me what I'm missing Please.

http://www.droidafrica.com

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, you got a fine site but i think you should consider coming up with a better colour combination.

The sites colour combination makes it appear dull in the eyes.

Also get a logo for your site.

I can get you one when you need it.
Re: Have Your Say Please! by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nice niche!! Nice blog!! GET LOGO Keep it up !! #IWishIHadMoney to get a domain!! cry
Re: Have Your Say Please! by talk2ekpa(m): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dmayor7:

Hi, you got a fine site but i think you should consider coming up with a better colour combination.

Thank you for your feedback. already working on the color and logo, but I will still appreciate more from you... will contact you if i need any help. Thanks
Re: Have Your Say Please! by talk2ekpa(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
ANTONINEUTRON:
Nice niche!!
Nice blog!!
GET LOGO
Keep it up
!!
#IWishIHadMoney to get a domain!! cry
cheesy...thanks a lot for your feedback. Working on a logo already.
Re: Have Your Say Please! by Dmayor7(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2015
talk2ekpa:

Thank you for your feedback. already working on the color and logo, but I will still appreciate more from you... will contact you if i need any help. Thanks

cool..
Re: Have Your Say Please! by afrideo(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dmayor7:

Please help review afrideo.com
Re: Have Your Say Please! by Dmayor7(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
afrideo:

Please help review afrideo.com

Try using white color text in your navigation menu so that the menus will be more visible.

Also do the same to the footer headings.

You can consider getting a logo for your site.

(1) (Reply)

If Google Fails To Approve This Time Then They Are Biased / I Need Help With Setting Up My Domainking Account With My Blogger / The True Value Of Nairaland.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.