Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,274 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Analysts Hail Effectiveness Of Chivita 100% “juice Ball” Campaign - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Analysts Hail Effectiveness Of Chivita 100% “juice Ball” Campaign (817 Views)

How To Make Any Type Of Juice With Blender In Few Minutes / Experts Laud Effectiveness Of Chivita 100% Breakfast Campaign / Poison Alert: Plz Do Not Take This Juice, It Has Killed Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Analysts Hail Effectiveness Of Chivita 100% “juice Ball” Campaign by eodejai: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Since brands get recognition through the experiences they are associated with, it is important to ensure that their communications are developed to draw attention to positive emotions. A communication campaign that has done this well in the past few weeks and which has generated talkability is the Chivita 100% Juice Ball commercial. Currently running on multiple communication platforms, the commercial has endeared more consumers to the brand.

According to Emeka Nwosu, a marketing communications consultant with Wings Concepts notes that “the brand presence and growth of Chivita 100% juice from the house of CHI Limited has of recent been exceptional with the deployment of the Juiceball commercial that is now everywhere on TV, Radio, social media space, Billboards as well as sustained media articles exposure in print publications”

For Olamide Ajayi, a sports content marketing executive, the Chivita 100% Juice ball campaign has in recent times attracted the attention of communication experts for its adherence to the principles of great advertising. “It is necessary to separate good advertising from great advertising because when certain basic fundamentals are adhered to, great commercials are capable of arousing the emotion in a way that deepens the interest of the target audience and brings about a lasting relationship and that is what Chi limited has done with this commercial”

According to Chi Limited’s Head of Marketing, Mr. Probal Bhattacharya, “the success of the Juice ball commercial in raising awareness on the amazing quality and benefits of Chivita 100% is not surprising because the whole campaign has been designed and executed based on clear consumer insight with the objective of reaching consumers at the relevant touch points”

“In fact, we are excited about the feedback we are receiving on the juice ball campaign as it confirms our research findings on effective ways to engage the consumer. Just as consumers are excited about the commercial, we are confident that Chivita 100% Fruit Juice will continue to meet their expectations and sustain the excitement in more ways than one” Mr. Bhattacharya stated

Produced from the finest collection of local and imported fruits and squeezed into affordable packs, Chivita 100% fruit juice comes with no added sugar, colour or preservatives and is available in six variants; Real Orange, Real Apple, Real Pineapple, Red Grape, Orange Pineapple & Orange Mango and in 1 litre, 315ml and 250ml pack sizes.
Re: Analysts Hail Effectiveness Of Chivita 100% “juice Ball” Campaign by plsplspls: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2015
If you put organic content on Nairaland as one of your channels for PR abeg do it well. There are some basic rules to social media advertising. One is you don't just blow your trumpet. you stir up a conversation and let consumers do it for you. You should've just asked people here on Nairaland what they think about the campaign. Or are you scared to hear the truth?

I'm curious. Is the 100% juice ball campaign the one where they kick the ball over juice? If it is, I think it's a very dirty way to advertise. I know that no proper FMCG will allow their product to be used in such circumstances. All I kept thinking of was fruit juice and mud.

The affiliation is not bad though. Just wondering if your research puts men as your primary target audience. If it is then its cool. If it's women then (forgive my french) wtf are you doing spending those millions on just soccer?

#JUSTSAYIN
Re: Analysts Hail Effectiveness Of Chivita 100% “juice Ball” Campaign by plsplspls: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2015
If you put organic content on Nairaland as one of your channels for PR abeg do it well. There are some basic rules to social media advertising. One is you don't just blow your trumpet. you stir up a conversation and let consumers do it for you. You should've just asked people here on Nairaland what they think about the campaign. Or are you scared to hear the truth?

I'm curious. Is the 100% juice ball campaign the one where they kick the ball over juice? If it is, I think it's a very dirty way to advertise. I know that no proper FMCG will allow their product to be used in such circumstances. All I kept thinking of was fruit juice and mud.

The affiliation is not bad though. Just wondering if your research puts men as your primary target audience. If it is then its cool. If it's women then (forgive my french) wtf are you doing spending those millions on just soccer?

#JUSTSAYIN

(1) (Reply)

Chivita 100% Juiceball Tv Commercial Delights Trade Partners Boosts Product Sale / National Shrimp Scampi Day- Happy Friday NL / Food Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.