Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Posted To Research Department Of Stock Broking Firm - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To Research Department Of Stock Broking Firm (899 Views)

The Best Ten (10) Places To Research Papers, Subjects Or Topics / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Posted To Research Department Of Stock Broking Firm by protocol(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2009
i need someone to help out. i have been posted to a research deptment of a stock broking firm. am the only one in the deptmentand the nd wants me to be runing stock analysis,writeups on shares,financial statment analysis,stock select and general advice on what to buy and what not to buy. what do i do,who can put me through.  thank you all.
Re: Posted To Research Department Of Stock Broking Firm by phemmy26(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2009
Re: Posted To Research Department Of Stock Broking Firm by seunallday: 2:21pm On May 28, 2009
dude got some work on ur hands, tell him dat he should give u a format to work wit and some past reseach jobs, or email me on seun.akinyemi@heritagesecuritiesng.com, i can help u wit dat, go to www.investopedia.com for some useful articles and als o keep urself more conversant with news and reports on quoted coys, also pick up a corporate finance text book, u need to study some valuation techniques

(1) (Reply)

Guidelines For Mobilization Of Graduates Into National Service / Pregnant Corp Member Sentenced To Jail / NYSC Go Digital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.