Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Abubakar Audu's Sons & Friends In Another Scandalous Allegation..They have guns! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abubakar Audu's Sons & Friends In Another Scandalous Allegation..They have guns! (997 Views)

@Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Audu's Sons & Friends In Another Scandalous Allegation..They have guns! by TheophilusA: 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
A Nigerian tweeter tweeting from @Urshitisout has recounted allegations of woman-battery by Mohammed and Mustapha Audu(the former being touted as James Faleke's running mate), and some of their friends way back 2008/2009. According to Urshitisout,"Okay how do I start this, well I do not know @sugabelly well enough, but I am going to say the few truth I know about this and what I know.First things first, I have videos recorded in 2008/09 of Emma and Mustapha beating up a girl inside Javabean, but not @sugabelly.I would be careful with my facts as some may lead to Mustapha and his brothers knowing whom is tweeting this.Do you remember one night while he dragged you from the pool, through where they used to have the crocodile pond, that's in front of Javabean.

"I remember vividly that night and I remember your face, Emma was on jeans and tucked in on a blue polo ralph, his hoarse voice laughing.Let me describe the whole arena of Mediterranean b4 people would think I am just here to spoil people or I am another political instrument.It's a recreational center which houses a pool, a club called Subterranean which is underground, a shooting range, which the guns are kept in Mohammed Audu's office then which was upstairs at the pent, the staffs then were Titi (secretary) Mr Ayo (Acct) then Chibuzor (supervisor).

"I have witnessed girls being raped in Mediterranean more than three times, at the pool and the amphitheater beside Javabean. The only incident I remenber of @sugabelly was when she was dragged from the pool with Emma and Mustapha late in the night. People might all go why did she not report, HAHAHHAAH you don't know the Audus trust me, I remember how Mohammed would beat up his staffs. Is it an incident Mustapha whipped a girl with his belt in Mediterranean in front of police entourage and they were just there laughing?

"I know people would not come out to say anything, nobody would trust me, if not for Mustapha, but THE FEAR OF MOHAMMED AUDU. OH MY GOD!!No one is hunting anybody here, I have never had a bad encounter with either of the Audus, but I have witnessed inhuman blows dealt on people. Asokoro Police station then had a gay criminal where they would lock you up IN THE SAME CELL, if you mess up with the Audus, DONT TRY THEM.

"It is just bad that some people blame the girl over the #mustaphaandsugabelly case, trust anybody would have been helpless. You think @sugabelly is a case, I just felt bad dat pple are insulting the poor girl. The hit n run case where did it end up in 2007. ABEGI.The girl's name is Chioma, a then student of Uniabuja, she might get to read this, she was Nkem's friend. I dont know if I have the right to release such video without her consent, the Nkem that is her friend is also a close friend to a girl married to a popular celeb in Nigeria.They all know about Chioma's case, but no one knows I have a video. Chioma, if you are reading this the ball is in your court."

http://dawntodusknews.com/abubakar-audus-sons-friends-in-another-scandalous-allegation/

Re: Abubakar Audu's Sons & Friends In Another Scandalous Allegation..They have guns! by obinnashady(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Na wetin good 4 ibo babes,dem go carry themselves dey give muslims,yorobbers and Hausas all in the name of love,these mumu babes no go gree if their fellow ibo guys approach them,dating dirty,uncircumcised bastards who don't give a Bleep about u,but want to punish u because u are ibo..
Re: Abubakar Audu's Sons & Friends In Another Scandalous Allegation..They have guns! by ojophilip(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
these guys again.... end time guys
Re: Abubakar Audu's Sons & Friends In Another Scandalous Allegation..They have guns! by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Karma is a bitch. she'll turn right round and bite you in the ass. More people will have the courage to come out now...smh

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Audu's Sons & Friends In Another Scandalous Allegation..They have guns! by ruffcoin99(m): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attacks UBA Bank, Amassoma, Bayelsa State Last Night / Douglas Owerri, What Really Goes Down There / 2-day-old Baby Found Alive In A Trash Can At A Refuse Dump (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.