Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Woman (368 Views)

Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? / The Wedding Day Is Not The Woman's Day But The Man / Pope Francis Where Did You Get This Word From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To The Woman by TheIkoro(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Is Adedotun The Ikoro? Or would thou rather continue striving to have him be the son of the most covetuously cunning subtilty that has ever been?

Woman, I'd much rather in all its entirety be all of Ikoro Iyineleda. But truly, truly, I say unto thee: The day I begin to call myself The Omega is the day all the women will definitely begin to say, "Blesseth are the barren, and the wombs that never bore, and the breasts that never gave suck!" For those they thereby strive to bless will definitely be indeed much more fortunate than they whose pain will be immensely multiplied during child-bearing; they who in agony ever becoming more than the torment of the second death will be, as they bring forth children. That the barren, and the wombs that bore not, and the breasts that gave not suck; may be deemed even by the women indeed blesseth.

O Woman, Woman: How long has it been since it has been written of thee, "But a woman among all these I have not found"? Wilt thou, CANST thou - of any that is Truth - consider Wisdom; yet be not a shrew(d)evil!? Or dost thou continue to say (thou seeing The Ikoro is a man-omo) that "How can I kneel down before a child?" when tou hast, and for how long? for so long had a man bow before thee as a child. For I tell you, if not one woman is found in this generation that sees through the folly that is Nabal: then, Woman, O Woman; thou wilt truly and indeed begin to weep for yourselves and for your children. And I still mourn the man that errs because thy children are his oppressors, and because thou rules over him.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.

(1) (Reply)

The End Of The World / Shi’ite, Zakzaky A Case Study For Christians / Check Your Desires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.