Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

#TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets (2055 Views)

Nigerians Beg To Join EFCC Fund Recovery Unit ( See Tweets ) / United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

#TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by Kelklein(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
The tweeterz are linking Tinubu with the soon-to-be-released Kogi's bailout cash. See tweets below:

cc: lalasticlala

Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by Kelklein(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2015

Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by Kelklein(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
more

Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
The bailout was a scam.

What did Rauf aregberascal do with his?

Tinubu remains a thief and Buhari a hypocrite

Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol, funny but I can't agree more. cheesy
Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
The Bail out fund wasn't released cause it was suspected that Wada would have used it to campaign.

To be honest, Wada already knew he'd lose.

#MyThought.

Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by Sylver247: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Who Tinubu don help? Abeg make dem face dia wahala make I face mine.
Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by neolboy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jagaban of Yoruba
Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by maupe: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
The checks that the CBN promised they would put on the funds has become a bedtime tale. Now all the governors have squandered the 2nd installment and now we are back at the same junction. Civil servants have not been paid and Governors are threatening to reduce the minimum wage. I think the best thing would be for the president to resign, he has failed the nation and his party.

Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by mazzi: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nonsense
Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by Day11(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Election is around the corner and you asking for 50bn bailout.

Are you kidding me?

Tinubu A one man Army. angry
Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by Abayor7: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by Holywizard: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
he killed him!
Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by omolami: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anyone spearheading Faleke to be KOGI governor without Inec due process has hand in the killing of Audu. KOGI electorates must resist the attempt
Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by mrvitalis(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
All I see are baseless aqusations from non educated or half baked graduates talking without looking at the law
Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by lawrenceunaa: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
mrvitalis:
All I see are baseless aqusations from non educated or half baked graduates talking without looking at the law
full baked graduate grin those half baked graduates didn't make mistakes in their typing tongue

Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by mrvitalis(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
full baked graduate grin those half baked graduates didn't make mistakes in their typing tongue
Spelling mistake is an error but the idea in a statement shows level of intelligence
Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by fistonati(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Even if Tinubu is buried with all this money, a lot will still be unaccounted for. But to my surprise, a lot will still see him as god forgetting he's just a mortal like everyone of us. It ponders my mind how d rich are getting richer and d poor keeps getting p......rer .
May God touch our minds to have a desired society.
Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by anigbajumo(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Even if papa Emeka no fit bleep mama chijoke wella na Tinubu cause am.....I laugh in Chinese,Awon werey...........
Re: #TinubuAndKogi50BN Trending On Twitter: See Tweets by lawrenceunaa: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
mrvitalis:

Spelling mistake is an error but the idea in a statement shows level of intelligence
before u criticize make sure u make no room for critics----benny 2015

Is Ngozi Okonjo Iwealla Still The Finance/ Coordinating Minister? / Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar To Nigerian Government – CNN / Guess Who Visited Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke