Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

These Photos Will Make You Wish You Were Darker - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Photos Will Make You Wish You Were Darker (5916 Views)

Drop One English Word Which Will Make People Check Their Dictionary / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO / Nine Courses That Can Make You Cry In Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Photos Will Make You Wish You Were Darker by gabylzy(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2015
I could xtract solid kiwi from that man skin
Re: These Photos Will Make You Wish You Were Darker by Andykruiz(m): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
angry cheesy cheesy Cool, truly dark and lovely. But i ain't xchanging my fair skin for it, no way!!
Re: These Photos Will Make You Wish You Were Darker by Kellygold(f): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Help my baby win educational grant in this year Cusson Baby Competition. Thank you and God bless
http://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/700

Name is Joseph Osemudiame Okoh

Re: These Photos Will Make You Wish You Were Darker by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
decode55:
the last one is estharfabian cheesy tongue
Bad belle...lipsrsealed

she's still cute!undecided
Re: These Photos Will Make You Wish You Were Darker by hahn(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hanendez:
Just in case you are still in doubt if black is beautiful....last one,just for laughs

Good thing you are black tongue
Re: These Photos Will Make You Wish You Were Darker by decode55(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
Bad belle...lipsrsealed

tongue tongue nice diary wink
Re: These Photos Will Make You Wish You Were Darker by ficodalo: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
kINDLY VOTE FOR THIS CUTE BABY. SHE NEEDS YOUR VOTE.
PLEASE SUPPORT HER:

Please click on the link and click on Votes to vote for her

https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/683

Re: These Photos Will Make You Wish You Were Darker by Kellygold(f): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
Please help baby Joseph Osemudiame Okoh get education grant. Please click on this link to vote for him.
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/700

Thank you.

Re: These Photos Will Make You Wish You Were Darker by decode55(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
Estharfabian:
Bad belle...lipsrsealed

tongue
Re: These Photos Will Make You Wish You Were Darker by stieyven(m): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2020
chudyprince:
the guy looks like a reptile
DO NOT label God's creation ugly. Remember that he was created in God's image and likeness. Genesis 1 :27
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lautech Pgd Center In Lagos, Help Pls. / Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind / I Need Waec Nov/dec Time Table Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.