Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

help, How To Increase My Blog's Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / help, How To Increase My Blog's Traffic (587 Views)

How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic / 7 Effective Ways To Increase Your Blog’s Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

help, How To Increase My Blog's Traffic by Nicolars(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hey guys av come again....
In need of those brilliant webmasters and masterminds
Just started this blog, not long ago
But am having issues publicizing it and increasing my traffic
I tried sending posts to my contacts on fb and watsapp, but only 1 out of 20 will view it, and most likely not to comment or share
I tried fb by sharing links but was lately warned dat I could gt banned from fb if I cont dat way

What oda way do u tynk will help me increase my traffic... I am hoping to av @least 15-20 comments per posts but am getting below 5....

Thanx ur reply will b so much appreciated
Re: help, How To Increase My Blog's Traffic by fabulous660(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
hmmm!! I usually use sharing of my post on fb...
Re: help, How To Increase My Blog's Traffic by Nicolars(m): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
fabulous660:
hmmm!! I usually use sharing of my post on fb...
I just checkd tru ur blog nw, 0 comments on almost all ur posts.. Only 1-3 shares
We're in d same shoes brother

Sharing on fb doesn't do much...

Some1 plz anza us
Re: help, How To Increase My Blog's Traffic by Dmayor7(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
You need to be patient and write quality articles.

Do keywoard research too cos it will help get you traffic from search engines.

This is just the iceberg.
Re: help, How To Increase My Blog's Traffic by femzysticks(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
When looking for comment write something that is worth a comment

That's where creativity comes to play
Avoid copy and paste system

Promote your website on social media (money may be involved)
When the visitors come and they see something they like, they will stay

When they fall in love with it, they will invite their friends to share in their joy then you spend less on hyping and direct your time to building quality works to keep the brethren

www.360klub.com

1 Like

Re: help, How To Increase My Blog's Traffic by emmalexdboy(m): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
You need a business plan for your blog. Without this, you will just be chasing shadows and quit out of frustration. Just click my signature and grab my free ebook, it will help you achieve that.
Re: help, How To Increase My Blog's Traffic by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Patience is the key. Keep updating people with useful posts. Traffic grows gradually. I also have a new site http://byykk.com. since i strted updating the traffic signal is always zig zag. Sometimes u will see 10 50 100 40 5 60 just like that. but since last mnth I was constantly updating the traffic is at an average of 250. Even if I leave it for some weeks the traffic will not fall below 160. So I then conclude that this traffic stuff is all about time. But try to be using using social media like facebook page, facebook groups, twitter, nairaland. etc

1 Like

Re: help, How To Increase My Blog's Traffic by Nicolars(m): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Byikson:
Patience is the key. Keep updating people with useful posts. Traffic grows gradually. I also have a new site http://byykk.com. since i strted updating the traffic signal is always zig zag. Sometimes u will see 10 50 100 40 5 60 just like that. but since last mnth I was constantly updating the traffic is at an average of 250. Even if I leave it for some weeks the traffic will not fall below 160. So I then conclude that this traffic stuff is all about time. But try to be using using social media like facebook page, facebook groups, twitter, nairaland. etc
thanx

(1) (Reply)

No Naija Blogger Blogs For Passion / Help Please! I Just Build A Website With Dreamweaver And I Don't Know What Next / is giving out 500 free sms units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.