Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

Rivers State Police Condemn ‘the Nation’ Newspaper For Trying To Incite Violence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Police Condemn ‘the Nation’ Newspaper For Trying To Incite Violence (695 Views)

I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce / The Nation Newspaper Attacks Buhari's Budget / Dasukigate: The Nation Newspaper Returns N9million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Police Condemn ‘the Nation’ Newspaper For Trying To Incite Violence by naijapropa: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
[size=15pt]Rivers State Police condemn ‘The Nation’ newspaper for trying to incite violence, APC fingered[/size]

APC PROPAGANDA MATERIAL SUPPORTED BY NATION NEWSPAPER IN 2 VERSIONS OF TODAY’S PAPER.

Wonders will never end! Today, December 1, 2015 I’m reporting from Abuja Nigeria and as you can see, the copy of The Nation newspaper I’m holding here...>>>READ: http://naijapropa.com/rivers-state-police-condemn-nation-newspaper-trying-incite-violence-apc-fingered/

Re: Rivers State Police Condemn ‘the Nation’ Newspaper For Trying To Incite Violence by naijapropa: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
The Nation

(1) (Reply)

How True Are This Pictures? / Pdp, App, Kowa, Upp To Participate In Ekiti Lg Election / Fuel Scarcity: Nigerians Paying For Jonathan's Sin- Lia Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.