Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,289 members, 7,846,318 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Met One Small Boy Crying With Two Ten - Ten Naira Notes In His Hand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Met One Small Boy Crying With Two Ten - Ten Naira Notes In His Hand (1838 Views)

Adekunle Gold With A Lady When He Was A Small Boy (Throwback Photo) / Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos / Bizzyaski's 20 Naira Notes Independence Day Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met One Small Boy Crying With Two Ten - Ten Naira Notes In His Hand by lordkit3(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
I met one small boy crying with
two ten- ten naira notes in his
hand.!
:
I asked him why he was crying ?
" He said,
His mother sent him to buy 10
naira sugar and 10naira
cowbell....
:
But him don forget which of the
10naira be for sugar and which
one be for cowbell.
" .
PLEASE WHICH STATE IS THIS BOY
FROM

Pls add My bbm pin: 58D22779

my bbm channel pin: C004CBE04
Re: I Met One Small Boy Crying With Two Ten - Ten Naira Notes In His Hand by immortalcrown(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
I am sure that he is not a biafran.
Re: I Met One Small Boy Crying With Two Ten - Ten Naira Notes In His Hand by bronzegoddess(f): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
He's from ibadan, eruwa to be precise. Diportivo am I lying smiley
Re: I Met One Small Boy Crying With Two Ten - Ten Naira Notes In His Hand by darmys(f): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
bronzegoddess:

my PPA ....lol
Re: I Met One Small Boy Crying With Two Ten - Ten Naira Notes In His Hand by bronzegoddess(f): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
darmys:

my PPA ....lol

Ah! I await the day you will come and give us the low down on those eruwa people.
Re: I Met One Small Boy Crying With Two Ten - Ten Naira Notes In His Hand by lordkit3(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hahahaha
Re: I Met One Small Boy Crying With Two Ten - Ten Naira Notes In His Hand by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
If its not Ogun then it should be Osun.

1 Like

Re: I Met One Small Boy Crying With Two Ten - Ten Naira Notes In His Hand by darmys(f): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Ah! I await the day you will come and give us the low down on those eruwa people.

lol. I should you know!!!
Re: I Met One Small Boy Crying With Two Ten - Ten Naira Notes In His Hand by diportivo: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
darmys:

my PPA ....lol

Whr exactly is ur ppa
Re: I Met One Small Boy Crying With Two Ten - Ten Naira Notes In His Hand by diportivo: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
bronzegoddess:
no be lie
Re: I Met One Small Boy Crying With Two Ten - Ten Naira Notes In His Hand by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Op please recommend ur weed dealer to me cool
Re: I Met One Small Boy Crying With Two Ten - Ten Naira Notes In His Hand by darmys(f): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
diportivo:

Whr exactly is ur ppa

You want to go and dig my records? embarassed lol
Safe to say it is Close to the Poly.
Straight down from that garage. (more Like the only place where you can make photocopy in the whole town)
Re: I Met One Small Boy Crying With Two Ten - Ten Naira Notes In His Hand by diportivo: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
darmys:

You want to go and dig my records? embarassed lol
Safe to say it is Close to the Poly.
Straight down from that garage. (more Like the only place where you can make photocopy in the whole town)

U went to dig for ur records

"darmy" didnt exist

I av a feeling u enjoyed ur stay there
Re: I Met One Small Boy Crying With Two Ten - Ten Naira Notes In His Hand by darmys(f): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
diportivo:

U went to dig for ur records

"darmy" didnt exist

I av a feeling u enjoyed ur stay there

Lol. cos i was always going to Ibadan for Amala grin
Re: I Met One Small Boy Crying With Two Ten - Ten Naira Notes In His Hand by diportivo: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
darmys:

Lol. cos i was always going to Ibadan for Amala grin

Eruwa get amala na

Blue cabin dominated d amala peninsula for years on end

Ilasa soup has no rival

Pray,wat year was dat sef?

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Gets Blogger Name Inked On Arm To Return Gesture / Blac Chyna Breaks Internet With Amazing Booty Tease (photos) / PHOTOS: Kid Singer, Ozzybee Weeps For Usman, The 4 Year Old Victim Of Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.