Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,731 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

How Far With The Scholarship To Havard ,esdp/workforce? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Far With The Scholarship To Havard ,esdp/workforce? (550 Views)

Baker Hughes! My Experience So Far With The Company / How Far With Oceanic Recruitment? / How Far With FIRS Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Far With The Scholarship To Havard ,esdp/workforce? by Moondog: 3:17pm On May 28, 2009
We've waited so long to hear about the scholarship ESDP/workforce promised to the best students. Some time last year, work force organised a programme known as Employability Skills and Development Programme(ESDP).

According to them this programme was aimed at grooming Job seekers to make them more marketable. The programme was not free. When i saw the advert , it read, Schorlaship for the best 3 candidates 1st price scholarship to Havard, 2nd scholarship to Witts Business school and 3rd ,scholarship to lagos Business School. Thats not all, there would be job placement for the best 100 students,

After several thousands of people paid for the course(it cost 3,500), they had to screen some of them thru aptitude test. Over 2,000 applied and paid for the programme, and less than 400 were admitted. I'm yet to hear about any one awarded scholarship. Worse of all, they don't have the courtsey of carrying us along. Is this some kind of fraud or what?
Re: How Far With The Scholarship To Havard ,esdp/workforce? by vislabraye(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2009
Keep your hope alive. By the way, who forced you?

(1) (Reply)

Pt Consulting Needs Programmers (java & .net) / Drivers And Nannies(house Help)wanted Urgently.08077898014 / Field Service Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.