Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Visa Application - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Visa Application (630 Views)

Requirement For Uk Student Visa Application / Student Visa Application To Finland / Visa Application: Mistake On Waec Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Application by buukola: 3:36pm On May 28, 2009
i just an offer of addmission to study in uk, but i have got complications with my o levels trying to rectify it but
Please does anybody in the house have an idea if i am required to use my o levels result when applying for my student visa.
Re: Visa Application by justwise(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2009
buukola:

i just an offer of addmission to study in uk, but i have got complications with my o levels trying to rectify it but
Please does anybody in the house have an idea if i am required to use my o levels result when applying for my student visa.

Which result did u use when u applied for the admission? if u have been given unconditional admission then use the same result with the admission letter from the UK school to apply for the visa
Re: Visa Application by neduogu(m): 11:45pm On May 29, 2009
congrats on your unconditional or conditional offer as the case may be. but to be honest with you i will advice you to get the o level result sorted out before making any applications to the British embassy cause they have a way of accessing the waec database for results of their applicants so make sure every thing is intact.
well am speaking from experience
Re: Visa Application by neduogu(m): 11:49pm On May 29, 2009
congrats on your unconditional or conditional offer as the case may be. but to be honest with you i will advice you to get the o level result sorted out before making any applications to the British embassy cause they have a way of accessing the waec database for results of their applicants so make sure every thing is intact.
well am speaking from experience
Re: Visa Application by Hesperus(m): 12:03am On May 30, 2009
justwise:

Which result did u use when u applied for the admission? if u have been given unconditional admission then use the same result with the admission letter from the UK school to apply for the visa

Well said. To even begin thinkin of visa application u must have an unconditional offer. Whateva results you used to get that, include it in your application.
Re: Visa Application by neduogu(m): 12:37am On May 30, 2009
When you make application for Admission to the UK esp. for masters, your WAEC result is not required, all they need is an online application, maybe 2 reference letters, transcript from your Tertiary institution and also a statement of purpose. it is only when you get to the embassy that stuff like WAEC results are required.
believe me even if you have made your complete payment and they find out irregularities in your result, they may decline your application and tell you that you have the right to make an appeal.
so i will advice you to get things straight from the outset.
Re: Visa Application by justwise(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2009
Hesperus:

Well said. To even begin thinkin of visa application u must have an unconditional offer. Whateva results you used to get that, include it in your application.

Exactly, its important to have unconditional offer, cos conditional offer will not get u a visa,. If u have all ur documents ready, things like, unconditional admission letter from University here or college, 3months bank statement, prove of fees payment(eg recipt from the school here), prove of accommodation, letter from ur sponsor then u may not go for an interview. They call u for an interview when ur documents don't add up.

Don't panic, u can do it, i did mine with little or no stress.

(1) (Reply)

When Is Post Ume For Esutech / Is It True That Oau Post Ume As Been Prospone? / Wen Is Bayero Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.