Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose (34874 Views)

JUST IN!!! We're On Same Mission With Nnamdi Kanu - ND Avengers Tell Buhari / A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi / Dasuki: Buhari Never Ordered Dismantling Of Military Checkpoints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Semper247(m): 1:25am On Dec 02, 2015
dearsly:
He's right!
Buhari n co are not above the law.
Fight corruption but don't flout the law!
Even when the law is corruption laden? What is wrong with some nigerians? U will hear the shout of thief! Thief!! In ur area and u dont wanna know what n how he stole before u carry planks and petrol ready to send him packing but here is someone whose actions in office had been suspected to have thrown NIGRRIANS in serious social and economical crisis yet you are crying for due process of law to be followed for his prosecution. What in the name of god is really wrong with u guys? Arent u suppose to be angry that suspected looters havent been brought to their kneels speedily yet? Do these idiots u support even know u exist? What is going on here? Jeeeez!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by ibisko04: 1:31am On Dec 02, 2015
Fayose should be busy thinking about how to pay Ekiti workers October and November salaries.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by JohnReese: 1:38am On Dec 02, 2015
I don't think he has said anything wrong here. If u wanna try someone take him to court. The FG refused to obey court order. Nigeria is dying and d stupid president is busy traveling up and down. Places dat ordinary minister can go, he will start flying dere. Smh. Dis man is a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Franzeez(m): 2:25am On Dec 02, 2015
kestolove95:
What is dix tout saying?

A tout is a governor, a non tout like you is a jobless ashawo looking for the same tour for daily bread. Get a life, take it or leave it Tout or no tout Fayose is governor, you too can decide to be a tout and contest election let's see if u will get one vote
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Burger01(m): 2:55am On Dec 02, 2015
kestolove95:
What is dix tout saying?
I wonder o smiley
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by 4ward(m): 3:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Ever militant GOV
neolboy:
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State, has described Tuesday’s arrest of the immediate-past National Security Adviser (NSA), Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd) by men of the Department of State Services (DSS), as continuation of President Muhammadu Buhari’s regime of vengeance, saying “disobeying court order and later arresting and detaining the same person the court ordered to be allowed to travel abroad for medicare is the peak of dictatorship.”

Governor Fayose, who reiterated his support for the fight against corruption, maintained that it must be done within the ambit of the law and must not be used to seek vengeance.

He declared support for Dasuki’s demand for an open trial as against the federal government’s demand for a secret trial.

In a statement issued in Ado-Ekiti, today, by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said “after flagrantly disobeying court orders, whatever that is done or said by the Buhari-led government concerning Sambo Dasuki will appear vindictive and it remains to be seen how a government that refused to obey the court will now charge Dasuki to the same court.”

He called for caution on the information being giving by the federal government to the public on its anti-corruption, saying trying people in the media as being done by the federal government was dangerous to democracy and rule of law.

The governor said; “Again, is it the duty of the DSS to investigate fraud? If Dasuki committed fraud as being alleged, why not let the appropriate government agency handle his matter? Why first torturing him emotionally with the DSS siege on his house?

“My position is that, since the federal government said report of its panel indicted Dasuki, why arresting and detaining him? Why not charge him to court so that he can also accept guilt or defend himself?”

Source:www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/dasuki-buhari-seeking-vengeance-with-corruption-fight-fayose/
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by justmenoni: 3:49am On Dec 02, 2015
And tell us which of our politicians doesn't hv skeletons on their wardrobe, forget brainwashing part of politics in Nigeria Is to steal the masses money, let them first reduce salaries of all politicians to the minimum wage and let them cut bonuses,merge national assembly with house of Representatives and u'd see a rapid reduction of corruption and violence election.

I saw an European woman contesting for parliament and she was the one who was even installing her posters, she has on her shoulders ladders and then in her bag she has nails and if u had kids and stop to ask her questions all she can offer u is cookies which u can also get for free,now this is what I'm talking about not naija politicians that will invest heavily on campaign, do u actually think our politicians are running an NGO or all those distributed houses,cats,money,parties since many years ago is part of charity causes?? If u think so then u must be high on some cheap things...

Go to any politician house unannounced and u'd meet different set of people soliciting for arms(I ain't mocking them) some wants to pay school fees,rent another apartment, bury or rebury their old ones,wedding, etc now tell me where all this money comes from

ademega:
seriously serious
if you ask yourself why fayose is so concerned like this?
you should know that he is only trying to prepare for his own doom day. he is trying to brainwash people do that they can also criticize the government when they visit his Skelton wardrobe.

I know very soon he will start thinking of decamping cos they will be the only sure way to reduce his prison life sentence.

I heard too that his wife had her usual dream that he saw him in a prison cloth.
I dont know how tru anyway. but with the look of things, he is actually dancing towards a prison gate.

Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by ddeola: 4:27am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by ddeola: 4:30am On Dec 02, 2015
Maybe Fa..oshi should just leave the office of governor (that was a huge error in the first place) and take up the role of a political activist and anti-dictatorship (Since that's what he claims he's doing) instead of wasting public time and funds raising false alarm. Am sure Ekiti people need his full attention.

Where was he when our soldiers are being overpowered by BH due to inadequate equipment and ammunition? When the girls were being kidnapped? When innocent lives were being taken by BH? When properties and businesses are being destroyed? ...the list is endless, simply because funds have been diverted?

This guy is just a nerd and he's simply jobless. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Ahmeduana(m): 4:47am On Dec 02, 2015
kestolove95:
What is dix tout saying?
YOU ONLY THINK WITH YOUR DOWNSTAIR BECAUSE YOU NO GET UPSTAIR! IF NA DOWNSTAIR ONLY NAIM YOU GET AS ASSET, THEN IS VERY BAD BECAUSE SUCH PERSON NO SEE LIFE COME, THAT'S WHY THEY TALK ANYHOW WITHOUT THINKING FIRST.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Ahmeduana(m): 4:50am On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=neolboy post=40593585][/quote] YOU THEY MIND THE SHINGAY!
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by aksule(m): 5:23am On Dec 02, 2015
The younger ones and the die hard followers of the present administration should go back and read history of 1984 and they will understand what Fayose is talking about
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by mustybobo(m): 5:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Left to me, I wont b satisfy until one of dem is sent to do xmas in jail
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by ogene007: 5:37am On Dec 02, 2015
kestolove95:
What is dix tout saying?
He is giving zombies like yourself the lectures you urgently need to be free from your self imposed slavery to ignorance and mediocrity.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by mrvitalis(m): 5:43am On Dec 02, 2015
friends4ever:

The same goes to Amaechi and co...you know...
Only people who never lived in rivers state talk this way
They have caused ameachi of many things but not working has not been one of them. ...
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by tiredface: 5:50am On Dec 02, 2015
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by opius: 6:03am On Dec 02, 2015
My governor My governor
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by butanepro(m): 6:06am On Dec 02, 2015
Lere is fayose's problem.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Ijaya123: 6:06am On Dec 02, 2015
Fayose should also expect his turn.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by kidamoses1: 6:08am On Dec 02, 2015
NEXT MATCH INFO FOR X-MASS WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2015
>>ODD;450
>>TIP;1\2
>>MATCH;()
>>SAFE 100%
INTERESTED PEOPLE INBOX ME FOR DETAILS
N\B;MAKE MONEY WITH US 3DAYS IN A WEEK FOR THE UP COMING XMASS
FACEBOOK; JAMES OGBEBOR
CALLS;08136110520
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Niceman4u(m): 6:09am On Dec 02, 2015
I don't need to read the trash, d nonsensical sh*t comin out from Fayose because of the following:

1) Its coming from d mouth of a tout.
2) His party, PDP must benefited from d stolen money.
3) The accused thief Dasuki must made to answer questions.
4) Fayose is an alleged thief.
5) Alleged thief defending accused thief.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by babafirst(m): 6:10am On Dec 02, 2015
allytinted:
fayose, u knw say u will b leaving dt governorship post before buhari nd ur immunity will b no more so watch wht u say.....a word is enof for d wise
The clown will escape through the border again.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by BabaO2: 6:15am On Dec 02, 2015
braine:
Someone please tell me; is the handling of Dasuki's case out of the law?? undecided

If Buhari were to be on a revenge mission, you think he wouldn't have gone for Fayose's head ever since?

This man should face his work and govern the poor people of Ekiti, abi the job is too small that he has taken over Metuh's job too?? undecided undecided undecided

Nothing in Ekiti, the whole of ekiti from efon to omu oke is nothing but jungles.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by ddippset(m): 6:17am On Dec 02, 2015
I really don't blame fayose! I blame buhari. He was slow and is still slow to action. buhari had 3 good reasons to move against fayose as soon as he was sworn in, while the 19 or só ekiti lawmakers were still in their tenure. He had 3 very good reasons: 1. The ekiti governorship election scandal. 2. The maltreatment of his 19 apc assembly members and slapping of the judge. 3. The insults he received from fayose during the presidential election campaigns. Buhari let him be though, perhaps trying to prove that he had become a democrat. Now look at what Ayo Fayose has turned out to be!
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Godsonkemz(m): 6:18am On Dec 02, 2015
Call it revenge mission or political witch-hunt you're not incorrect.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Laredojohn(m): 6:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Let's have a second thought on this...try to b non biased... talk on facts presented.. did a court actually grant dasuki bail to travel for medical purpose Was the courts ruling flouted , was a siege layed at his home by the DSS preventing him from traveling? ? What government agency is meant to try corrupt politicians or individuals If he was actually accused of corruption what has delayed his trial B4 u quote me on this..give answers to the questions...weather fayose is wrong or right.. I dunno, I just need answers to my questions.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by blackpanda: 6:23am On Dec 02, 2015
JohnReese:
I don't think he has said anything wrong here. If u wanna try someone take him to court. The FG refused to obey court order. Nigeria is dying and d stupid president is busy traveling up and down. Places dat ordinary minister can go, he will start flying dere. Smh. Dis man is a failure.

You are mixing two different issues just to try and whip up sympathy. If PMB is such a failure, then why cry "witchhunt"?
It is hateful sycophants like you that are the main problem of Nigeria. You have nothing good to offer other than complain and nag, just because Buhari trashed the clueless one fair and square at the polls. Wasted excuse for a cretin!
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Okaka27(m): 6:27am On Dec 02, 2015
tolexy007:

you can't understand cos the grammar is too difficult for u to understand....
M.U.M.U
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by vroom(m): 6:41am On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=honestivo post=40593815]I wonder whether his not learning any thing from his frequent traveling abroad. whether all those country his to is that how they disrespect the rule of law. [/qu

Tirela jam ur mouth there for murdering English like this,Ewu!!, u better go back to the village and start ur otenkwu biz. Next time don't use his for he's OK.
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 02, 2015
minister of tourism shey u dey hear?
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by texazzpete(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2015
Na Fa
Laredojohn:
Let's have a second thought on this...try to b non biased... talk on facts presented.. did a court actually grant dasuki bail to travel for medical purpose Was the courts ruling flouted , was a siege layed at his home by the DSS preventing him from traveling? ? What government agency is meant to try corrupt politicians or individuals If he was actually accused of corruption what has delayed his trial B4 u quote me on this..give answers to the questions...weather fayose is wrong or right.. I dunno, I just need answers to my questions.

Stop pretending to be 'unbiased'. You are supporting this failure of a Governor.

Dasuki was prevented from flying overseas because he is wanted on other charges and is a flight risk. He was re-arrested on other charges, not the ones he was bailed for

The DSS has been in charge of Dasuki's case because his case heavily involved national security and involves a number of high profile individuals. This will be a joint investigation between the DSS and the EFCC

Lamorde, Kingsley Kuku and several others have fled overseas all in the name of 'medical checkup' to escape prosecution. With such an established history of suspects fleeing prosecution, why are you surprised that the FG was extremely reluctant to allow Dasuki travel?
Re: Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose by Arogunmasa(m): 6:59am On Dec 02, 2015
[b][/b]
neolboy:

The governor said; “Again, is it the duty of the DSS to investigate fraud? If Dasuki committed fraud as being alleged, why not let the appropriate government agency handle his matter? Why first torturing him emotionally with the DSS siege on his house?

Source:www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/dasuki-buhari-seeking-vengeance-with-corruption-fight-fayose/

Sir, this is beyond fraud o. Its an issue of national security, diverting fund meant to purchase arms for fighting insurgency is treason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque / 20 Ladies Killed In Maiduguri For Wearing Mini-Skirts & Trousers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.