Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) (64038 Views)

When You Fall A Victim Of Osogbo Weed At A Wedding (pics) / When Amaechi Hears That Wike Is Passing-by (Hilarious Photo) / Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by treach(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2015
The end of year is here again and unscrupulous agents and armed robbers are all over the corners waiting for a slip from us to attack us.
Please do not;
Park and seat in the car to buy anything.
Park in a lonely spot to take calls.
Do not back the entrance while seating in a joint or public gathering.
Do not listen to bystanders on any road high or low express ways signaling that your car have developed an unimaginary fault.
Do not stop on lonely roads to urinate or use the bush as toilet.
If you are not ready to drive off, do not seat behind steering lazing about before starting the car because u might be attacked by armed robbers.
Do not park in front of your gate at night hooting for the gate to be opened for you to drive in.
Do not drive without using your rear mirror to monitor if there's a car following you behind for too long especially at nite.
Do not drive like a cab by stopping at intervals along the road to greet or gossip.
Do not drink and drive.
Please learn point A to B movement.from your house to your office etc.
Observe traffic rules.
If keke or a car bash you in a lonely road, be sure its a safe environment before stopping.
Avoid over speeding.
Always do a safety check of your car every morning.
Have enough rest before you set out on a long distance journey to avoid sleeping while driving.hire a driver instead.
Be vigilant.
Be conscious of your environment.
Think wisely and think fast.
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by pweetyphola(f): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Saw this thing in 1985

Woow!! both you and the pics are that old? grin grin grin
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by jamace(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by ceaser500: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2015
grin angry sad the baddest guy ever....
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin...i don die for laugh...this can only happen to a guy who is not original... grin grin
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by Paschalp(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2015
nna eh, I weak for NL,
end time crush!!
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by Sahaboi(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2015
So serious... lover boy ;DSo serious... lover boy
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by ipreach: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2015
SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by yemosticadam(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2015
D GUY DEY POSE BECOS HIM NO FALL WELL NAH

1 Like

Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by mexdon(m): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Could this be love?
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by Nicepoker(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2015
Useless post
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by obiorathesubtle: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2015
pweetyphola:

Woow!! both you and the pics are that old? grin grin grin
GBAM! You smart!
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by miqos02(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
hmm
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by Taiwo20(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
He must be high on boko weed
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by iamkingzlee(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hilarious!!!! grin something i can do grin
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by itsfarnas(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
bike chilling you know as per i am a stuntman na
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by Oppypoppy: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hahahahahaha
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by paparazzi1987(m): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
nice Photoshop
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
see posing
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by solpat(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
End time swag grin
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by expozey(f): 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Why d guy look like charly boy like dis? cheesy
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by Stanbeto: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chai i no fit laf ni
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by jbblues24(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2019
Pink. I'm in! cheesy
Re: When You Fall From Your Bike And Your Crush Is Passing(pic) by jbblues24(m): 11:10am On May 31, 2019
This boldness has navigated right into my heart. cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Lookalike Spotted In Oshodi - Picture / President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) / When you Had Your First Kiss At The Age Of 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.