Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Oh My! Actress Mercy Aigbe And Hater Fight Dirty On Instagram (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh My! Actress Mercy Aigbe And Hater Fight Dirty On Instagram (photos) (449 Views)

Banky W Looks Dirty On Set Of A New Movie As A Corper (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) / Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My! Actress Mercy Aigbe And Hater Fight Dirty On Instagram (photos) by gistparrot: 12:30am On Dec 02, 2015
The fight no be small!…Nollywood actress and producer, Mercy went ballistic on her follower yesterday after the young lady abused her for posting a collage of herself and her 14-year-old daughter asking her fans to choose whose selfie was better.
According to the fan, Mercy is exposing her underage child to a filthy world that she should be protected from. Mercy at her own lashed out that if she doesn’t flaunt her own child, is it the slowpoke in the name of her IG follower that she should flaunt? Read the fire convo below;
The fight no be small!…Nollywood actress and producer, Mercy went ballistic on her follower yesterday after the young lady abused her for posting a collage of herself and her 14-year-old daughter asking her fans to choose whose selfie was better....

Read more--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/oh-my-actress-mercy-aigbe-and-hater-fight-dirty-on-instagram-photos/

Re: Oh My! Actress Mercy Aigbe And Hater Fight Dirty On Instagram (photos) by kilokeys(m): 12:34am On Dec 02, 2015
I see there children in the picture..
Mercy aigbe, her daughter and diamondbee

(1) (Reply)

PICS: Singer And Music Producer, Cobhams Asuquo Stylish In New Photos / Read How Aki And Pawpaw Were Emabarrassed In Italy / Former Miss World, Agbani Darego Flawless At The Miss World Beauty Pageant In Ch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.