Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Pls Be Sincere. If It Happened To You, What Will You Do? See What Happened To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Be Sincere. If It Happened To You, What Will You Do? See What Happened To Me (1416 Views)

It Happened, And Its Repeating Iyself Again / Heartbreaking Photos Of Boy Eaten By Fish After Drowning. See Where It Happened! / Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Be Sincere. If It Happened To You, What Will You Do? See What Happened To Me by mazeech: 6:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Good morning, sad

Yesterday, I needed to see a close friend of mine for an important discussion and we agreed to hold the meeting in one of the popular restaurants. I arrived at the place early and decided to take some snacks while waiting for my friend.

I was almost finishing my drinks when a man, dressed in a white flowing Agbada walked in with a briefcase. Judging from his looks and medium-sized pot-belly, one can easily conclude that he's a politician. He barely sat down and ordered what he will eat when a pretty young lady ran to him crying profusely. She narrated how her Dad was admitted to hospital for surgery and Doctors asked for N300,000.00 deposit before any surgery can be performed. After consoling this young lady and asking for her details, the man just opened his briefcase and gave her one million Naira cheque. Like a sprinter, the lady ran as fast as her legs could carry her.

Read on...

Not up to 5 minutes later, a middle-aged man came to the same man and prostrated before him. He explained how he was sacked unjustly from work, and now he needed to pay his rent and start a small-scale business. Again, this rich politician told him to stand up, asked for his details and gave the man 2 Million Naira cheque.

I sat there motionless and started thinking about the story to present so I can get my share of this man's "National Cake". After sometime, I stood up, walked up to him and began to cry heavily. I was about to tell my own story on how I have never eaten anything for 7 days when I heard "CUT ! ". Someone tapped me and said "young man, we are shooting a movie HERE ! I fell down flat!! cry cry

Again, if it happened to you, what will you do

You can't believe this! Read what happened next:

Click here to see - https://www.mazech.com/mr_ugly

Re: Pls Be Sincere. If It Happened To You, What Will You Do? See What Happened To Me by mazeech: 6:14am On Dec 02, 2015
cry
Re: Pls Be Sincere. If It Happened To You, What Will You Do? See What Happened To Me by kenzo25(m): 6:20am On Dec 02, 2015
So funny.......i don't blame u, it's poverty. Lol
Re: Pls Be Sincere. If It Happened To You, What Will You Do? See What Happened To Me by Chule(m): 6:20am On Dec 02, 2015
am moemcoming lemme get my tooth brush its morning already embarassedam moemcoming lemme get my tooth brush its morning already
Re: Pls Be Sincere. If It Happened To You, What Will You Do? See What Happened To Me by walearoy(m): 6:24am On Dec 02, 2015
My guy, me sef go do same o!
Re: Pls Be Sincere. If It Happened To You, What Will You Do? See What Happened To Me by queennexter: 6:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Eeyah!!grin..
Re: Pls Be Sincere. If It Happened To You, What Will You Do? See What Happened To Me by Almaiga: 6:32am On Dec 02, 2015
bad guy
Re: Pls Be Sincere. If It Happened To You, What Will You Do? See What Happened To Me by mazeech: 6:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Poverty no good. Nollywood won't kill me! sad

Re: Pls Be Sincere. If It Happened To You, What Will You Do? See What Happened To Me by Abduljohn(m): 6:44am On Dec 02, 2015
Eleyi gidi. gan oooo. Nxt time u go insists on u getting ur share before they dey continue with their movie
Re: Pls Be Sincere. If It Happened To You, What Will You Do? See What Happened To Me by RichDad1(m): 6:47am On Dec 02, 2015
Wake me up when the movie is out.
Re: Pls Be Sincere. If It Happened To You, What Will You Do? See What Happened To Me by Fastestnews: 7:06am On Dec 02, 2015
Nollywood no go kill person!

Re: Pls Be Sincere. If It Happened To You, What Will You Do? See What Happened To Me by Lastdays: 8:00am On Dec 02, 2015
End time discussion and meeting. End time movie undecided undecided
Re: Pls Be Sincere. If It Happened To You, What Will You Do? See What Happened To Me by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2015
boredom
Re: Pls Be Sincere. If It Happened To You, What Will You Do? See What Happened To Me by rudebouy: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Old gist! Next please!
Re: Pls Be Sincere. If It Happened To You, What Will You Do? See What Happened To Me by Warlord3000(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: Pls Be Sincere. If It Happened To You, What Will You Do? See What Happened To Me by mazeech: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Where are Actors and actresses here

See wetin una do me! Lol

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki: I Was Acting On Jonathan’s Instructions / Ayo Fayose Is A Motor-park Tout - OBJ / EXPOSED: Amaechi The Brain Behind Rivers Appeal Court Judgments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.