Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Photos :ini Edo Looks Hot In New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos :ini Edo Looks Hot In New Pictures (1056 Views)

Ini Edo Looks Curvy In New Photos / Ini Edo Looks Classy As She Steps Out In Style (Photos) / Photos: Ini Edo Dazzles In A Classic Outfit, Proves Style Is Truly Ageless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos :ini Edo Looks Hot In New Pictures by ELVISHOT: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2015
In celebration of the last month of the year, Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, shared sexy pictures of herself on her Instagram page on Tuesday, December 1, 2015.

The actress, who had a photo session few days ago, has again taken a new set of pictures to celebrate the month of December.
The beautiful actress and role model to many captioned the pictures, "as we come close to the end of this year 2015, may God open our eyes to see beyond the ordinary; not to be deceived by the selfishness of the heart of men and not to be a tool nor fall for the devices of the devil. I pray for divine protection for us all now and forever, Amen. Happy December to you all."
Source :http://ndubuisiude..nl/2015/12/ini-edo-looks-hot-in-pictures.html?m=1

cc:Lalasticlala

Re: Photos :ini Edo Looks Hot In New Pictures by Hormenah97(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2015
grin[b]FTC[/b] well I want to dedicate dis to y'all who are gonna be behind me when dis comes up in FP,it surely FP material given d way Endtime post are always making it to FP
Re: Photos :ini Edo Looks Hot In New Pictures by abuaoyen(f): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2015
She's ho..t
Re: Photos :ini Edo Looks Hot In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2015
hmmm wats hot about this photo? all i see is an aged woman. "JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Photos :ini Edo Looks Hot In New Pictures by Davied2: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2015
Na someone dey bang this lady shaa.. I wish!
Re: Photos :ini Edo Looks Hot In New Pictures by pretydiva(f): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2015
Beautiful photos..happy December 2 all nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

How Many Girls Are In This Picture? -pic / Iyabo Ojo Looks Smashing In Floral Prints Ensemble (photos) / Checkout Lovely New Photos Of Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.