Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly (1149 Views)

Don Norman Obinna Replies Blackmailer Who Threatens To Leak His Nude Pictures / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by danduchi(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2015
Just when you thought the case was done, more spiders crawl out the cupboard. Drama continues In what can be described as the biggest rape scandal of the decade in Nigeria between US based blogger and social media personality @sugabelly, whose real name is Lotanna Odunze-Igwe, and son of the recently deceased ex-governor of Kogi state, Mustapha Audu. There have been accusations of rape, physical and mental torture, and counter-accusations of obsession and blackmail from both parties. But now an eye witness has come out to corroborate some of Sugabelly’s version of events. The twitter user with the username @urshitisout in a series of tweets accused Mustapha Audu and his friend Emma as being serial rapists and ruthless woman beaters. The user also claims to be in possession of videos of the duo molesting a different lady, not sugabelly this time. Read the tweets below

Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by HungerBAD: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2015
Read the post up.

Read the post beneath.

Don't know how true this stories are, but the Audu's are starting to look like a mean bunch to me.

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by danduchi(m): 7:42am On Dec 02, 2015
More

Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2015
Let's all just sit down tight and watch how this finally unfolds.
Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by tayebest(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2015
All this e-diots just want to get notice by force, and wana likely share from the goodies Audu left behind,.,

I wont be surprise if someone comes out and says she has a baby for Audu

Awon Mofos angry
Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by danduchi(m): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2015
More..

Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by danduchi(m): 7:47am On Dec 02, 2015
Finally

Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by wolfofallstreet(m): 7:47am On Dec 02, 2015
Sips origin
Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by orobs93(m): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2015
Gerrahere mehn

Shit
Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by MISSNORA(f): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2015
wolfofallstreet:
Sips origin
moniker... The movie? Y hasn't Leonardo di Caprio won Oscars... It baffles me
Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2015
i just de observe undecided
Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by yimikaa: 8:31am On Dec 02, 2015
Ewoo w don shele again lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by MathsChic(f): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2015
God please, is there a way you can work wonders and make prosecution for rape possible in Nigeria??
Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by somcherry(f): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2015
Quite shocking
embarassed
I will be watching in 3D as the story unveils.

Front page pls

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by Abylyty(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Many people just tend to turn a blind eye, but I know for sure that no matter how perverted some ladies are, there are dozens of them suffering from the hand of their so called "sex lords"

#SayNoToRape

Let's pray for our young sisters out there....it could be any one.
Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oleku. Telling me this telling me that.
There is always a reward for right or wrong doing whether from judges of this world or heavenly judge which no one can contest his voice.
Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by sammyxclusive: 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
tayebest:
All this e-diots just want to get notice by force, and wana likely share from the goodies Audu left behind,.,

I wont be surprise if someone comes out and says she has a baby for Audu

Awon Mofos angry

Will u just keep quite and read if u don't have something to say or locate the log out link, I just spoke to someone in Abuja to be sure of this matter of the Audus and he just said I hope ALL the victims dead or alive get justice, hang up and switch off his phone... What do u know? Calling a rape victim or someone with evidence attention seeker. Can't you see she created an account in other to be on proxy?

1 Like

Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by charcoal(m): 12:46am On Dec 03, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by Sparkle777(f): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2015
Initially, I was undecided abt dis matter. But wit new evidences coming up, its pretty obvious dat the audus are a mean stock.
Dis issue deserves limelight, its high time top shots in dis country pay for their sins. We cant continue lik dis. No one is above the law.
Re: Sugabelly Vs Audu: Eyewitness Vows To Leak Video Evidence To Defend Sugabelly by wolfofallstreet(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
moniker... The movie? Y hasn't Leonardo di Caprio won Oscars... It baffles me
It baffles me too, But check the moniker well mine is Wolf of all street and not wolf of wall street

(1) (Reply)

Accident: A Police Officer Plus Other Two Was Killed By A Tipper Now In Onitsha / Boyfriend Of Funke Balogun, Confesses About Murder / I Caught the thief of my BB Porsche 9981 handset using NetQin Security antivirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.