Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Who Is Your Favourite/worst Foreign Artist? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Your Favourite/worst Foreign Artist? (824 Views)

Who's Your Best/worst Foreign Artist? / Nigeria Has The Best Rappers But Worst Hip-hop Makers In Africa / Top Ten Worst Nigerian Hit Songs Remix (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Favourite/worst Foreign Artist? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2015
For me I get to listen to foreign music a lot especially the hip hop. So when am talking about rap music, I'll rate Wale as my first I love his style of flows he got this sweet voice that make me wanna rhyme with him.Among his song that I love is The God smile among others like illuminate ft Phil Ade, love hate thing I can rap this to the end, break up song...
Also my ratings in no particular order
1)Wale
2)Asap Rocky (flocka)
3)Rick Ross
4)Drake
5)Meek Mill
6)Lil Wayne though I've not been feeling his songs lately
7)J Cole
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/worst Foreign Artist? by doomsdayII(m): 8:35am On Dec 02, 2015
For me, I hate Lil Wayne so much. His tattoo infested body makes it looks like the guy don't shower.

And for my like, it's only nicki minaj's voice and the way she barbie-dances her eyes. But for her fvking butt, let's set it on fire cos is pulastic

But Enya will always remain my favourite of all times.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/worst Foreign Artist? by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2015
doomsdayII:
For me, I hate Lil Wayne so much. His tattoo infested body makes it looks like the guy don't shower.

And for my like, it's only nicki minaj's voice and the way she barbie-dances her eyes. But for her fvking butt, let's set it on fire cos is pulastic

But Enya will always remain my favourite of all times.

I love enya too I normally listen maybe to think or to make me fall asleep especially book of days.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/worst Foreign Artist? by doomsdayII(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2015
JohnnyNY:

I love enya too I normally listen maybe to think or to make me fall asleep especially book of days.
Enya's musics keeps you at the best mood. Cry, love, caring, amongst other good moods.
You won't even think of fighting with your girl while Enya's music is in the background.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/worst Foreign Artist? by kolexepana: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2015
They are all good musicians
Its hard to have a best
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/worst Foreign Artist? by prahcetomi(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
ENYA,drake,wizkhalife,The script,Daughtry,Selena Gomez......
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/worst Foreign Artist? by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2015
prahcetomi:
ENYA,drake,wizkhalife,The script,Daughtry,Selena Gomez......

Wiz khalifa is also dope
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/worst Foreign Artist? by liljboy(m): 7:32am On Dec 05, 2015
1.Lil Wayne
2.Lil Wayne
3.Lil Wayne
4. Eminem
5.tech n9ne
6.machine gun Kelly
7.Hopsin
8.Big k.r.I.t
9.A$ap rocky
10.jhene aiko
11.sia
12.switchfoot
13.jarren Benton
14.drake
15.nicki etc....

I am a music lover, if I start to mention all, the list will be too much and I go underground cos sometimes they are way better than the mainstream artists..... and to those that hate Lil Wayne (the best, all time metaphor king) go shit on a burning stove...... just downloaded his latest mix tape (NO CEILINGS 2)
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/worst Foreign Artist? by liljboy(m): 7:37am On Dec 05, 2015
JohnnyNY:
6)Lil Wayne though I've not been feeling his songs lately
you have not been following him bro ... go listen to Free Weezy Album// FWA
Re: Who Is Your Favourite/worst Foreign Artist? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
liljboy:
you have not been following him bro
... go listen to Free Weezy Album// FWA

I've been following bruh I even got some of his songs of No ceiling 2 Its like he doesn't blow my mind like before tho I feel where ya at

(1) (Reply)

Song Review : Lil Kesh - Shele Gan Gan / Patoranking Called Wizkid World Best / Kendrick Lamar Vs Lil-wayne (who's The King Of Modern Hip-hop)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.