Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Need N20k To Start A New Blog N300k Monthly Earnings Guaranteed: See How! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need N20k To Start A New Blog N300k Monthly Earnings Guaranteed: See How! (586 Views)

N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 months / INVESTMENT - Future Earnings Guaranteed / Harsh Economic Environment Crashes Corporate Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need N20k To Start A New Blog N300k Monthly Earnings Guaranteed: See How! by Davied2: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2015
My name is David from ikotun Lagos, I've been blogging since early this year I made average of $70/N14,000 with Google AdSense. i made this amount because I have a massive fanpage on Facebook plus over 3000 BBM contacts that I broadcast the link of my website to.

Unfortunately one of the admins posted a nude picture on my blog which got my AdSense account banned with over $2800 in it because my site has violated their policy by uploading a nude picture on my blog.

I was frustrated and unhappy months and wish to start again, but my laptop is spoilt. which will cost me 13k to repair... and I'll need to subscribe for data.. but I don't have a dime to startup! who ever is willing to help me, I will give the person 30% of my monthly earnings for 3 months and I will carry you along how you can startup on your own without any problems.. At least I've learnt my lesson and it'll never repeat itself.

Please this isn't a Scam, I'm just crying out for help.
here's my phone number : 08088483092

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Business Plan On A Small Scale Soya Beans Processing Factory / How To Take Advantage Of The Current Economic Situation / Turn Cosmetics Into Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.