Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

''I Am Single And Searching''; Patoranking Reveals His Kind Of Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Am Single And Searching''; Patoranking Reveals His Kind Of Woman (673 Views)

Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos / Falz, Finally Shares, His Kind Of Wife He Is Settling Down With (pics,vid) / Olamide Shares Photo Of A Boy Rocking His Kind Of Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''I Am Single And Searching''; Patoranking Reveals His Kind Of Woman by folakesdiary: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2015
The reggae-dancehall singer, Patoranking says he is still single has opened up on the kind of woman he is looking for.Speaking recently on Route 919 on Live 91.9 FM with Ghanaian hosts, Berla Mundi, the 25-year-old songster said; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/12/i-am-single-and-searching-patoranking.html

Re: ''I Am Single And Searching''; Patoranking Reveals His Kind Of Woman by kay29000(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2015
hmm!
Re: ''I Am Single And Searching''; Patoranking Reveals His Kind Of Woman by adedayourt(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2015
nl chicks over to u smiley

(1) (Reply)

Lupita Nyong'o Covers Elle UK January Edition | Photos / So Hilarious: See The Photo Of M.I And A Tall Man That Got People Laughing / Nick Cannon And Daughter In New Xmas Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.