Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Please Help Out! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help Out! (788 Views)

Help Out, What Are The Best Science Course To Study In Nigeria? / Help Out An Aspiring Electrical Engineering Student / Help Out On Fitc/cbn Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Out! by virgie(f): 6:45pm On May 28, 2009
I work in a firm where we are external Consultants to some Companies. one of such Companies (a real Estate firm) requested from my boss to fill the position of a Secretary temporarily pending when a new lawyer would be employed.(the last one resigned and traveled out of the Country without notice )

Now, I am working in this present Company and the Place is just wounderful!, the conducive environment and pay package is waoh! infact, I lent that the last lawyer that left was earning over N190k per month. this is about 4 times my salary in my law firm.

I am supposed to work there for three months. Now, Boss at my lawfirm is saying that any money accruable to meshould be sent to the office sinee I am on secondment.  How much of the money is he supposed to take because I work myself out here?

I am considering leaving my old place permanently and work out something permanent in this palce I am on loan. My boss, knowing may not want to come back is telling the Company that he wants me back after 3 mnths. How do I go about this?

Please your advise is needed!
Re: Please Help Out! by ellagold(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2009
The first law of success is be true God and be true to your self ,you should just way your choices and consider the consequences of each before going along with one, Life is filled with risky but it is more risky to be a risk to life, CHOICE WILL MAKE WILL EITHER MAR OR MAKE US

(1) (Reply)

Encore Career - 6 Truths About Choosing The Encore Career Of Your Dreams / Indoor Bts Installers / Business Analysis Certification Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.