Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks (6188 Views)

Arewa Youths Can’t Force Us To Leave North – Eze-igbo, Kaduna / Nigeria Already Hopeless In The Case Against Nnamdi Kanu - IPOB Speaks Up / Kemi Adeosun-a Victim Of Arab Islamic Intimidation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by Virgindove(f): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
ABACITYBLOG:
Angered by the intimidation of Nigerian government and detention of the Leader of IPOB/Director, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. IPOB group laments that if Nigeria government continues to detain their leader (Kanu) and intimidate the struggle for Biafran state, that they will be force to pick arms.

According to Radio biafra facebook page, the group said; “Go and check the history of Biafrans , we don’t succumb to intimidation, Nigerian’s intimidation will only forced us to pick arms, and you.......Read more here==>>http://abacityblog.com/2015/12/nigeria-intimidation-will-only-force-us-to-pick-arms-ipob-speaks/
Do it & your grave beckons.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by Abylyty(m): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
Eyaaaa. cry cry cry

Even Nnamdi kanu will never agree to take arms himself.

He knows there are many jobless and gullible young people who are ready to die for NOTHING.
Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
ABACITYBLOG:
Angered by the intimidation of Nigerian government and detention of the Leader of IPOB/Director, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. IPOB group laments that if Nigeria government continues to detain their leader (Kanu) and intimidate the struggle for Biafran state, that they will be force to pick arms.

According to Radio biafra facebook page, the group said; “Go and check the history of Biafrans , we don’t succumb to intimidation, Nigerian’s intimidation will only forced us to pick arms, and you.......Read more here==>>http://abacityblog.com/2015/12/nigeria-intimidation-will-only-force-us-to-pick-arms-ipob-speaks/
up

Great!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by Horus(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySAE6-syMAQ

[size=15pt]Igbo pressure group dissociates from Biafra protests[/size]

An Igbo pressure group with the name The Igbo Conscience group have urged groups and people trying to cause ethnic crisis within the country with the recent call for secession by some youths in the eastern part of Nigeria to desist from it.
Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
They should hurry up and pick up arms. History has a funny way of repeating itself.
Biafra by war is never going to happen.
Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by Koleman(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
pick up arms and watch the entire south east become borno and yobe states.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by Horus(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZaUzCZbYgk

[size=15pt]Nigerian army and police shooting at Biafran Terrorists[/size]
Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by Keegan: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZaUzCZbYgk

[size=15pt]Nigerian army and police shooting at Biafran Terrorists[/size]

Interesting! Biafra terrorists on the run from mere tear-gas attack.
Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by ceaz4r(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
TechRev:

@bolded, Go join the family meeting close to you. Thats what Radio Biafra instructs.

Ok. Will do that.
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by OreMI22: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
[size=14pt]Buhari will turn a peaceful protests into an armed resistance very soon.

Let him keep ordering soldiers to shoot the unarmed protesters because they are southerners.

Meanwhile, Shiite muslims demonstrated last week and not even one policeman was sent to stop them. But if it is christians protesting, armoured columns of the military will be deployed to shoot them.[/size]

Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by carnegiefan: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
kingzizzy:
The IPOB picks up arms, it's game over for Nigeria.

But as a Biafran supporter, I still hope that Biafra will come through a peaceful resolution of a referendum. But if it comes to war, I will be out in the front ready to protect my nation of Biafra against the slaves of Lugard who call themselves Nigerians

One thing I know about Igbo people is that we are very slow to anger but when the anger competes loading, we are thunder.
With each of the death by our people in the hands of Nigerian state, Igbo minds get made up more.

Igbo are also an emotional people, and we don't take the lives of our people lightly.
So each time they kill an Igbo over Biafra, even Igbos who were'nt in support of it shifts into supporting it.
At this rate, Nigeria will die in the minds of Igbo by the end of this year.
Apparrently Nigeria has only two status for the Igbo, and that is slavery or death.
Well, we have a third option for ourselves, and that is life and freedom.
We shall see.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by OBAGADAFFI: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
ceaz4r:
I used to wonder if the threat from IPOB about burning this country down in the event the situation degenerates to arms struggle was 'chest beating' as the Yorubas say we Ndigbo do, till I got in contact with some IPOD insiders. I'm wiser now. I don't easily get excited, but this got me awed.
This country will indeed burn if this agitation is not managed properly.
It takes nothing to release Nnamd Kanu.
It is only wise to call for a genuine discussion so as to foster healthy unity of all.
Other than this, is tantamount to a kid playing with a cigaratte lighter in a barn full of dry straws.

IPOB members in Aba and Owerri, add me on 33193B3E. We can meet in person and/or have bbm group chats.
It gets to a point in a man's life he takes his destiny in his own hands.

When ND militant start fighting- Nigeria Delta was burning

When Boko H start fighting - Th NE was burning

IPOB will end-up burning down the SE.
Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by dialfa: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
CallPolice:
What are you guys waiting for?
Pick up the arms. Don't procrastinate

sofly sofly catchy monkey
Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by Adminisher: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
falseman:
Let's be wise. This won't be the case of what happened during the Civil war. The North is already divided and if war breaks out BH will team up with ISIS to claim more ground. There will be more terror groups coming in and I don't think Nigerian Army is prepared to handle such situation now.
Actually Boko Haram will move south to trouble the SE. The dangers of an attempt to break away by Ibos are so bad it is better not to even think about it.
Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by OJUcrook: 6:37am On Feb 12, 2016
ceaz4r:
I used to wonder if the threat from IPOB about burning this country down in the event the situation degenerates to arms struggle was 'chest beating' as the Yorubas say we Ndigbo do, till I got in contact with some IPOD insiders. I'm wiser now. I don't easily get excited, but this got me awed.
This country will indeed burn if this agitation is not managed properly.
It takes nothing to release Nnamd Kanu.
It is only wise to call for a genuine discussion so as to foster healthy unity of all.
Other than this, is tantamount to a kid playing with a cigaratte lighter in a barn full of dry straws.

IPOB members in Aba and Owerri, add me on 33193B3E. We can meet in person and/or have bbm group chats.
It gets to a point in a man's life he takes his destiny in his own hands.
Online warrior,it is more than two months since you wrote this, yet your Lord and Master, Nnamdi Kanu, is still in detention. What stops you oafs from you picking up the arms and burning the zoo already
Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by OJUcrook: 6:47am On Feb 12, 2016
Chibuzoc:
When the time. Comes the whole part of the zoo go hear am. Trust me I will sacrifice myself for the generations un-born. Suicide bombing
Sharap !
Since december last year wey u don write this comment, wetin u don do? Kanu still dey for prison, u dey for here dey form actor. Which dey una go burn the zoo? Na so so mouth una just get
Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 12, 2016
well I checked the history of Biafra like they said and all I saw was over 3 million dead biafrans and pictures of starving kids.
Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 12, 2016
Sorry to say this, if the Igbo pick up arms, it will afford the yorubas the opportunity to flush them out of Lagos. We have been waiting for this blue lining in the sky ever since. Chukwu Okike Abiama has chosen to bless the Yoruba's.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by cheruv: 8:09am On Feb 12, 2016
Farnsworth:

well, I am not a member of IPOB but I am analysing what is most likely to happen... the war-front will not be at any point but it will be everywhere and the enemy soldiers will not be opposite you but within you, common people will not be targeted directly rather the system will be targeted, a break down in the system means a failure of the FG. I would like to plan a war though, because I have done lots of research on it.
I'd ask the IPOB high command to look into your theory cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2016
cheruv:

I'd ask the IPOB high command to look into your theory cool

Bomb anywhere in Yoruba land and see the evil part of yorubas. If all igbos don't know, take heed now. Nigeria is just waiting for the perfect justification to strike. Its better to go the UN route and petition same for a referendum whilst evacuating other parts of Nigeria especially the North and Southwest. This is a very simple matter biko.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by cheruv: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2016
OreMI22:
[size=14pt]Insurgency and guerilla warfare is the answer.
Let a professional group target soldiers and take them out with what ever they can use. be it bombs or bullets.
......and attacks must be done nationwide so that Nigeria cannot concentrate troops of southern origin to be killed in the south.[/size]
See
The policy should be a mixture of rattenkrieg and targeted assassinations. Top political and military figures would be assassinated, while isolated formations having less than 20 soldiers would be engaged in rat wars which would entail wiping out of the whole unit. I agree the attacks should be widespread with more of it happening outside Igboland.
Also a pact of mutual assistance should be signed with BH. To start,I suggest assassination of all Igbo ministers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by asha80(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Smh..mutual assistance from boko haram a group that does not even see you as a human being and are interested in converting you to Islam or you die...also exposing ideas on line and open just like kanu was in usa ...chai emotional challenge is a problem for some of our people oo

Yyeske come and see mentality of your favourite guys oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by cheruv: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Alcatraz001:

Bomb anywhere in Yoruba land and see the evil part of yorubas. If all igbos don't know, take heed now. Nigeria is just waiting for the perfect justification to strike. Its better to go the UN route and petition same for a referendum whilst evacuating other parts of Nigeria especially the North and Southwest. This is a very simple matter biko.
Igbos are no longer speaking... Its the blood of our brothers that's speaking and crying out for vengeance. By the time we're through with Nigeria, the economic and military power would be so crippled that Cameroonian, Chadian and Beninese troops would march unopposed into the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by cheruv: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2016
asha80:
Smh..mutual assistance from boko haram a group that does not even see you as a human being and are interested in converting you to Islam or you die...also exposing ideas on line and open just like kanu was in usa ...chai emotional challenge is a problem for some of our people oo

Yyeske come and see mentality of your favourite guys oo
Dee hapu okwu...
These are just theories would be radically modified before being put to use. As for the BH stuff,what matters is interest not whatever ideology they profess,after all the capitalists joined hands with the communists to destroy fascism in WW2

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by asha80(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2016
cheruv:

Dee hapu okwu...
These are just theories would be radically modified before being put to use. As for the BH stuff,what matters is interest not whatever ideology they profess,after all the capitalists joined hands with the communists to destroy fascism in WW2
smh biko gawa n'iru..ihe o bula I mere no Na isi gi.
Re: Nigeria Intimidation Will Only Force Us To Pick Arms — IPOB Speaks by Leopardd(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2016
OEAS CALLS FOR BIAFRA SELF DEFENSE UNITS

BIAFRA HAS COME UNDER ATTACK

FEBRUARY 12, 2016

Washington DC:

As a result of the extrajudicial slayings of dozens of unarmed Biafran protestors by the Nigerian military these past two months in at least three well documented incidents and the detention of scores of others, the OEAS calls for the formation of Biafra self-defense units to protect peaceful demonstrators and independence advocates.

Nigeria has rejected calls by the OEAS to release all Biafran prisoners including Nnamdi Kanu and Benjamin Onwuka. Nigeria has also refused to consider a peaceful referendum on the future of Biafra and the stand down of its armed forces in Biafra. Particularly, disappointing was the recent meeting of Nigerian President Buhari with European Union officials at which the pleas of Nmandi Kanu went unaddressed by Buhari. Previously the OEAS had requested EU High Representative Mogherini use her good offices to facilitate a settlement. Ultimately, both Buhari and the EU have failed to address the Biafra issue in good faith.

In the absence of international support or remedy, Biafran patriots have no choice but to mobilize for self-defense or face extermination. The Nigerian government has transferred battled hardened Muslim troops from the Boko Haram front to Biafra with shoot to kill orders. There has also been increased activity by the Nigerian Department of State Security

(DSS) with informants and infiltrators targeting Biafra independence groups and preparations for mass arrests.

The OEAS advises that independence minded people follow the lead of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and other reliable groups that are currently forming units to protect demonstrators from attack and independence advocates from summary arrest and torture.

It is the firm position of the OEAS that the Biafran people cannot be denied their destiny which is an internationally recognized referendum on independence.

For more information, contact:
Dr. Ebenezer Derek Mbongo Akwanga, Jr.,
Secretary General OEAS
Dr. Jonathan Levy, Solicitor
Chief Administrative Officer OEAS
info@oeas.info
secretariat@oeas.info
www.oeas.info

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umar Johnson Is A Fraud Along With The Rest Of His Black Greeks. / FG Begins Probe Of Mining Activities In Nigeria / Popular Journalist Jaafar Jafaar Talks Tough On Emir Sanusi Lamido's Ordeal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.