Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Bvn,banks And Battle Field The Cry Of Military Troops From NE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bvn,banks And Battle Field The Cry Of Military Troops From NE (591 Views)

Biafra: Withdraw Troops From South-East Now - US Group Tells Buhari / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND / Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bvn,banks And Battle Field The Cry Of Military Troops From NE by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 02, 2015
My name is cpl bala Ahmed .I have been fighting here with this terrorist to our nation since 2013 my wife and children are in the barrack and God have been saving my life .most of my colleagues are dead,injured but God still keep most of us because we are fighting for peace in our country Nigeria.
Please we are calling on banks and CBN to defreeze our account so that our family back home can feed please we can abandon the battle feed.
I lost my only son because of Bvn .my wife could not pay hospital bill and I'm here with my riffle fighting for my country for peace.must my family suffer too?

I am begging the president of nigeria,minister of defense, chief of defence and superior authorities to help us beg these banks to defreeze our account as stated in our national newspaper.

Thank you sir.
One Nigeria

newtelegraphonline.com/bvn-cbn-extends-registration-for-armed-forces/

Seun

1 Like

Re: Bvn,banks And Battle Field The Cry Of Military Troops From NE by Danhumprey: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2015
this whole bvn shi.t is becoming something else. it seem the country's financial regulators are taking it serious.

anyway,we have been told that registration deadline has been extended for military personnel. i suppose the military command should give you people a chance to the bvn exercise.
Re: Bvn,banks And Battle Field The Cry Of Military Troops From NE by coolhumble(m): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2015
Something has to be done about this as fast as possible
Re: Bvn,banks And Battle Field The Cry Of Military Troops From NE by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2015
Danhumprey:
this whole bvn shi.t is becoming something else. it seem the country's financial regulators are taking it serious.

anyway,we have been told that registration deadline has been extended for military personnel. i suppose the military command should give you people a chance to the bvn exercise.
The problems sir is that no where to drop our riffle and here you trust nobody
We are under a command
Re: Bvn,banks And Battle Field The Cry Of Military Troops From NE by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2015
coolhumble:
Something has to be done about this as fast as possible
yes but the banks are still freezing our salary accounts we are fighting and our families are suffering
Re: Bvn,banks And Battle Field The Cry Of Military Troops From NE by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2015
Lalasticlala pls help us move it to front page for help of our families pls
Re: Bvn,banks And Battle Field The Cry Of Military Troops From NE by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2015
If you like yourself and your job. remove your name. before it is too late. you know what it means to go to media.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/30/cbn-extends-bvn-registration-for-armed-forces/
Re: Bvn,banks And Battle Field The Cry Of Military Troops From NE by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2015
IbnSultaan:
If you like yourself and your job. remove your name. before it is too late.
you know what it means to go to media.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/30/cbn-extends-bvn-registration-for-armed-forces/
I know but this is Democratic govt .I have no choice but to help our families
Re: Bvn,banks And Battle Field The Cry Of Military Troops From NE by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Oga seun pls help us
Oga lalasticlala

Our families are suffering back home in the barracks

(1) (Reply)

If Human Rights Law Wouldn't Defend Us, We Will Be Force To Defend Ourselves / What Has FG Got To Say Again For Delaying Nov. Salary? / Where Is The Missing $20 Biliion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.