Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Woman Allegedly Burns Her 11 Year Old Daughter In Her Private Area (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Allegedly Burns Her 11 Year Old Daughter In Her Private Area (photo) (449 Views)

Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic / Woman Catches Customer Raping Her 11-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photo) / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Allegedly Burns Her 11 Year Old Daughter In Her Private Area (photo) by confamgist237: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2015
A reader sent me this photo. Said it happened on Friday, 27th November at No 27, Prof Adenusi street Aga ikorodu, Lagos State. The woman allegedly burnt her 11 year old daughter with a hot iron from her thighs up to her private area...(I had to cut out that area) for coming back late from school.

"The girl is her daughter but the woman is married to another man. The girl is still in the house, no one has seen her. Please we need relevant authorities or agencies to come to her rescue. The pictures are graphic. Thank you" The person wrote

Biko, NGOs that handle cases like this should please take this up. There should be some kind of penalty for child cruelty!

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/woman-allegedly-burns-her-11-year-old-daughter.html

cc:
lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Woman Allegedly Burns Her 11 Year Old Daughter In Her Private Area (photo) by confamgist237: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Allegedly Burns Her 11 Year Old Daughter In Her Private Area (photo) by adedayourt(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Allegedly Burns Her 11 Year Old Daughter In Her Private Area (photo) by MzPecs(f): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2015
Wicked! lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Allegedly Burns Her 11 Year Old Daughter In Her Private Area (photo) by Dolypson04(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Should I say endtime mother? Jokes Sparta, the woman needs to visit a psychiatric home.
Re: Woman Allegedly Burns Her 11 Year Old Daughter In Her Private Area (photo) by kikies(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2015
ololo ooooo burnt offering

(1) (Reply)

30 Children, Teenagers Rescued From Traffickers In Enugu / Father Sets Biological Son Ablaze Over Alleged Theft / ‘how LASTMA Officials Caused My Friend’s Death’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.