Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Actress Ijeoma Diana - I Refused Movie Role Cos I Was Told To Take Off My Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ijeoma Diana - I Refused Movie Role Cos I Was Told To Take Off My Dress (816 Views)

Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside / Uriel: Debie-Rise Wore My Dress To Welcome Simi In The BBNaija House / Nollywood Actress, Ijeoma Grace Agu Almost Naked In Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ijeoma Diana - I Refused Movie Role Cos I Was Told To Take Off My Dress by morereb10: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Fast-rising Nollywood actress, Ijeoma Diana Neife, is gradually gaining popularity among movie lovers in Nigeria because of her acting skills. Ijeoma has featured in movies like Royal Mission, Throne of Obstacles, Run Away Prince, Ogadimma, Saint Ossia, Commander Osufia, Igene, Deadly Escape and others.

She disclosed to an entertainment outfit in an interview that there should still be sanity among actresses in the industry. The actress explained how she delved into the industry after studying Chemical Engineering in the university and how several producers and directors approached her demanding for her body in exchange for movie roles.

The Interview:

Can we know how acting started for you?
My name is Ijeoma Diana Neife. Well, it has always been what I wanted for myself because I always represented my school at the NTA Enugu during stage plays and all that during my primary and secondary schools but my daddy always wanted me to study Chemical Engineering. When I graduated, I joined the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) to pursue my dreams. I joined AGN in 2013, when I was 23 years old.

What were your parents’ reactions when you opted for acting?
I will say it was not easy but my parents are very understanding and believe in people following their dreams. My father just said if I must be an actor, I must first get a degree in engineering.

Who is the lucky guy caring for you?
(Laughs), I prefer to keep it private.

- See the complete interview at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/nollywood-actress-ijeoma-diana-neife-i.html#sthash.1MHPY23Y.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Actress Ijeoma Diana - I Refused Movie Role Cos I Was Told To Take Off My Dress by Airforce1(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2015
Good

Your reward is in heaven
Re: Actress Ijeoma Diana - I Refused Movie Role Cos I Was Told To Take Off My Dress by axortedbabe(f): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2015
Tell me something

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Picture Of Him And His Little Boy Max Just Few Hours Ago / ‘I’m Obsessed With Nigerian Men’ – SA Celeb Bonang Matheba / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns in 'jay Becks Bridals' Inspired Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.