Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

LAUTECH Predegree Students Threatened To Be Stoned To Death! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Predegree Students Threatened To Be Stoned To Death! (698 Views)

Which Predegree Form Is Still Available To Obtain / Predegree Update 2016/17 / University Of Abuja Predegree (remedial) Form 2016/2017 Currently On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAUTECH Predegree Students Threatened To Be Stoned To Death! by Lautechgossip(m): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2015

“Any expdite that will come to collect ODL admission today December 2 shall be stoned to death.”– Dollar Guy

FACEBOOK- In a vent of frustration, one Asake Tolulope Steven(Dollar guy) took to Facebook to send a message to all 2015/2016 Pdites that they should stop obtaining LAUTECH Pre-degree admission forms. He added that after paying over 150,000 Naira the 2014/2015 ex-pedites were denied admission, instead their money was used for school renovation.

According to his Facebook post which carried a picture of the PDS Chairman, he said:

This messages is for 2015/2016 pdites of lautech because they will also do the same thing to you so i will advice you guys to stop obtaining lautech predegree form ,after paying more 150thousand for the predegree programme lautech refused to give 2014/2015 expdite admission?,
when you know that you can’t give them admission why are u using there money for school renovations? ,

the odl admission you gave expdite they don’t need it go and give jambites,any expdite that will come to collect odl admission today december 2 shall be stoned to death, all expdites begged you to open the regularisation portal before december 10, or you offered them admission and do regularisation in 500level or returned there money, that’s the 3 options for you or else they will brodcast this news on parrot fm,ntai,punch,vanguad and stop all staylites from doing there exams next week, so all expdites should come to pds complex by 9am on thursday december 3

http://www.lautechnews.com/lautech-predegree-students-threatened-to-be-stoned-to-death/
Re: LAUTECH Predegree Students Threatened To Be Stoned To Death! by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Won't blame him at all... Weldone friend. Admission into Tertiary institutions in this country aint fair at all. I'm also a victim (FUTA)
Re: LAUTECH Predegree Students Threatened To Be Stoned To Death! by Lautechgossip(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2015
adebayor1490:
Won't blame him at all... Weldone friend. Admission into Tertiary institutions in this country aint fair at all. I'm also a victim (FUTA)

For Sure. Sorry man

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Predegree Students Threatened To Be Stoned To Death! by Abylyty(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2015
The diary of a Mad black man

cool cool cool
Re: LAUTECH Predegree Students Threatened To Be Stoned To Death! by holland002(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
What was your jamb score Am very sure u ddnt score up to 180 in your jamb and 250 in your pds final exam... Dats why u were not admitted.

(1) (Reply)

My Ordeal Today With My Lecturer / HND To B.sc / PGD Which Advisable / Naira Bet And My School Fees:how I Fell In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.