Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Popular Food Blogger, Dunni Releases Stunning New Photos To Mark Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Food Blogger, Dunni Releases Stunning New Photos To Mark Birthday (717 Views)

Little Girl Rocks Ankara Braids To Mark Birthday (photos) / Actress Osas Ajibade Releases Stunning New Photos / Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Food Blogger, Dunni Releases Stunning New Photos To Mark Birthday by ChuzzyBlog: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-i-0ursNiruw/Vl6y-0Ec93I/AAAAAAAAQsI/2GC-xPVnYsk/s640/dunni2.PNG[/img]

Top Nigerian food blogger, Dunni of Dooney's Kitchen was a year older a few days ago and she marked it by having a beautiful photo shoot.

The shot was taken by Gazmadu , while the make up was done by @harynola for@zainabazeez.

She further told an interesting story about her brith, read it below:

There's this old saying; "the way a child comes into this world can be a prelude into their personality". Big Oladunni will tell you that she was induced multiple times. Labour refused to progress. I was supposed to be an early Dec baby, but she got tired of being pregnant. Woke up on Nov 26 walked into her hospital & demanded to be induced because she had had enough. She was told to go call my father, but no one could reach him on a landline, yet she insisted she was going to deliver that day. Guess who showed her who's boss.

I came when I was good and ready. Not a moment before. The Doctor said "madam, this your baby is stubborn o". Induced labour I have been told is really painful, so you can imagine what my delivery process was like. That tale followed me into childhood. You make me do what I am not ready to do & I would give you a lot of grief. I refused to sleep when babies slept. Wake me up to give me a bath and I will cry for hours on end, disturbing the whole house. "aromi ma we, ota pako" was my song.

From potty training to feeding. My mother would start with, pleading, bribery, then threaten to smack & I would cry, eat some more and throw up. While she cleaned me up, I would be giving her the "good for you look" with my big eyes. I was not even 4yrs old. From learning to read, doing my sums, learning to swim & even cooking. I did it at my own pace. My mother & I have battle scars , but she has figured out, you don't pressure this one.

It is a running joke between us, that Karma is doing press ups. But that's me. I dance to the beat of my own drums & they beat loud enough & guide my path aplenty. External pressures ain't got nothing on them. In a world where everyone wants you to do everything they are doing or what your "mates" are doing, I am glad I can say, I've been doing it mostly my way since 19 eighty something.

I'm Oladunni Omotola Uchechukwu Amma Obata & no one else. Uchechukwu means God's Will. My grandfather knew something was up with this child . So here's to me & another year of taking control of my own life. More Photos Below...

More Photos: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/popular-food-blogger-dunni-releases.html

lalasticlala

Re: Popular Food Blogger, Dunni Releases Stunning New Photos To Mark Birthday by ChuzzyBlog: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2015
smiley
Re: Popular Food Blogger, Dunni Releases Stunning New Photos To Mark Birthday by Airforce1(m): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Love her smile

Black and beautiful
kiss
Re: Popular Food Blogger, Dunni Releases Stunning New Photos To Mark Birthday by axortedbabe(f): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Famous?
Buh av not heard of her

1 Like

Re: Popular Food Blogger, Dunni Releases Stunning New Photos To Mark Birthday by adedayourt(m): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2015
how com her dressin is making sense smiley
Re: Popular Food Blogger, Dunni Releases Stunning New Photos To Mark Birthday by chrisbaby24(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2015
See dem...pretty ladies everywia...

(1) (Reply)

Check out the best-dressed celebs of the week.2015 / Photos: Tiwa Savage’s Hubby Reveals Name Of Their Son / Photo : Kiss Daniels Be Like...............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.