Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

No More Fuel In Kegs At Filling Stations? [PICS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Fuel In Kegs At Filling Stations? [PICS] (905 Views)

RRS Enforces Single Lane Queue At Filling Stations In Lagos / No More Fuel In Kegs At Filling Stations? [PICS] / Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No More Fuel In Kegs At Filling Stations? [PICS] by hariorh: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Is there a new law in town regarding how to buy fuel?

In my area recently, I noticed the filling stations here have stopped selling fuel in kegs.

Trust Nigerians to adjust and improvise accordingly by detaching the fuel tanks of their generator sets and using it as substitution for Kegs.

I reasoned this was going to happen several years back and thought it to be ridiculous. Now I know better.

Kindly confirm if it's the same in your location.

Re: No More Fuel In Kegs At Filling Stations? [PICS] by charlesoladipo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
hariorh:
Is there a new law in town regarding how to buy fuel?

In my area recently, I noticed the filling stations here have stopped selling fuel in kegs.

Trust Nigerians to adjust and improvise accordingly by detaching the fuel tanks of their generator sets and using it as substitution for Kegs.

I reasoned this was going to happen several years back and thought it to be ridiculous. Now I know better.

Kindly confirm if it's the same in your location.

yes o! This is really really serious.At the earlier stage,i thought it is a joke at shagamu but getting to lagos 4real,mahn! My eyes were stunned with the reality.
If i'm right to say that the masses are in for it.
Alot of people are lamenting that this mandate is affecting their businesses badly!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: Blast From The Past - Déjà Vu / Nairaland Challenges APC Supporters! MUST READ / The New Olisa Metuh Look – You Won’t Recognize Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.