Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators (4629 Views)

Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB / Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members / Enugu: Arase Orders Detention Of Policeman Involved In Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by Chukwudi45: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mhizkel:

Don't tell me you're in support of thisshocked
WHAT IS WRONG IN PEOPLE EMBARKING ON LEGITIMATE PROTESTS? WHEN BUHARI WAS MAKING THE 5% STATEMENT HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THEY WOULD BE REPERCUSSIONS
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by amjoseph19: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by Horus(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lCNojdj5E8

[size=15pt]The Nigerian Army Warns Pro Biafra Agitators To Back Down [/size]
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by Chukwudi45: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lCNojdj5E8

[size=15pt]The Nigerian Army Warns Pro Biafra Agitators To Back Down [/size]

please stop spamming all biafran threads with this.It is becoming irritating.BTW the IPOB guys are not cowards like you and wont back down because of infantile threats like this.
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by JoeCutie(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mhizkel:

Don't tell me you're in support of thisshocked
Give me one sane reason why I shouldn't be?
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by obailala(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
vladimiros:
[size=13pt]Freedom of Speech is dead in nigeria[/size]
Freedom of speech by burning trucks belonging to others, blocking federal highways for days and forcefully disrupting economic activities in an entire city all because you to 'talk'?

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by Udopasa: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Chukwudi45:

so the legitimate target are the unarmed civilians protesting in Onitsha baa? I know not every Igbo is in support of IPOB but the fact remains that over 70% of people living in the SE today support IPOB
Nwanne, if you're good with warfare you wil understand what I meant by "legitimate target" and do note, it's no crime to finish off legitimate targets cos they pose serious threat to the civilian populace, society and the armed force. And as regards your "above 70 percent" statistics, that's a blatant lie. Just go to the streets and homes and see/hear people lament
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by Mhizkel(f): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Chukwudi45:

WHAT IS WRONG IN PEOPLE EMBARKING ON LEGITIMATE PROTESTS? WHEN BUHARI WAS MAKING THE 5% STATEMENT HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THEY WOULD BE REPERCUSSIONS
People you say? People bent on dividing the country all for their own selfish interest?
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by Mhizkel(f): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
JoeCutie:
Give me one sane reason why I shouldn't be?
Your reasoning is beyond the shallow-minded ones disrupting peace in the community all in the name of protest.
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by JoeCutie(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mhizkel:

Your reasoning is beyond the shallow-minded ones disrupting peace in the community all in the name of protest.
Disrupting peace? So in your mind there's peace in this country? Our major problem is that we are way too comfortable with whatever they give us. Our leaders have used us. It has got to stop. There's no peace.
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by vivalavida(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mhizkel:

People you say? People bent on dividing the country all for their own selfish interest?

So you still view this contraption as a country?
Tell yourself the truth,Nigeria isnt a country
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by pharoah7(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
TechRev:
Arase was missing and said nothing during the violent Kogi clash.
He was also missing when the APC thugs clashed in Abuja.

But he is quick to issue ultimatum to peaceful Biafra protesters. Ok.
Arase is on our side relax...he was installed there for a reason you youths dont dig up facts
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by Mhizkel(f): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
vivalavida:

So you still view this contraption as a country? Tell yourself the truth,Nigeria isnt a country
Your types are the ones making it seem less of a country.
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by Mhizkel(f): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
JoeCutie:
Disrupting peace? So in your mind there's peace in this country? Our major problem is that we are way too comfortable with whatever they give us. Our leaders have used us. It has got to stop. There's no peace.
And you think your co-biafrans are right on track to make peace reign?
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by JoeCutie(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mhizkel:

And you think your co-biafrans are right on track to make peace reign?
"The Kingdom of God suffers violence and it is only violence that can take it by force".

Mind you, I'm not part of the protesters, and I don't have any co-biafrans.
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by Mhizkel(f): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
JoeCutie:
"The Kingdom of God suffers violence and it is only violence that can take it by force".

Mind you, I'm not part of the protesters, and I don't have any co-biafrans.
Lol...Don't misquote the Bible my dear.

You had better not be a part of it cool
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by Udopasa: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Chukwudi45:

so the legitimate target are the unarmed civilians protesting in Onitsha baa? I know not every Igbo is in support of IPOB but the fact remains that over 70% of people living in the SE today support IPOB
Unarmed when they attack security agents(police)? Unarmed when they turn themselves to arsonists? Unarmed when they rob, loot and inflict bodily and psychological harm to surprisingly fellow Igbo? Et al. And where do u get your statistics from? In the field(streets, markets et al) or online(fb, nairaland et al)?
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by vivalavida(m): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mhizkel:

Your types are the ones making it seem less of a country.

Keep deceiving yourself and continue to wallow in your self delusion.
Nigeria is and can never be a country.
This contraptions has a date with time and destiny

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by JoeCutie(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol...Don't misquote the Bible my dear.

You had better not be a part of it cool
And if I'm a party to it?
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by Mhizkel(f): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
JoeCutie:
And if I'm a party to it?
Then amma spank yougrin
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by JoeCutie(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mhizkel:

Then amma spank yougrin
Okay, you've succeeded in making me laugh at last. grin So I forgive your initial ignorant rants. undecided

You'll spank me? Where exactly? grin
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by Mhizkel(f): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
JoeCutie:
Okay, you've succeeded in making me laugh at last. grin So I forgive your initial ignorant rants. undecided

You'll spank me? Where exactly? grin

Yeah, you can call it ignorant rants cos truth is bitter anywaycheesy

Your bumbumgrin
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by JoeCutie(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yeah, you can call it ignorant rants cos truth is bitter anywaycheesy

Your bumbumgrin
You've been looking for a way to seduce me, Kel. But the Lord is my strength. Your plan won't work! tongue cheesy
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by Mhizkel(f): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
You've been looking for a way to seduce me, Kel. But the Lord is my strength. Your plan won't work! tongue cheesy
cheesy And the Lord is definately gonna answer my prayercheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by JoeCutie(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

cheesy And the Lord is definately gonna answer my prayercheesy
He that is in me is greater than he that is in you and in the world. tongue
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by Mhizkel(f): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
He that is in me is greater than he that is in you and in the world. tongue
If you not in the world, then where are you? cheesy
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by fyneguy: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
bros12345:
This whole crisis is very avoidable. I am an Igbo man, I do not support IPOB secession protest. But the way I see it, this is going to escalate nationwide.

Shooting this people will not stop the protest. They will only look for weapons and start retaliating.

Beyond the secession threat, what we want is to sit down and discuss the inclussion of the Igbo nation in this govt. Playing blind eye to this [protest is a big mistake by this administration.

Let me give you an idea. It may get to a level where the IPOB guys will start burning trailers and may even burn some mosques. Then the northern youths will start retaliating, burning down churches, and by then, blames will be going up and down. And if care is not taken, the whole nation will be in turmoil.

Cheers

The inclusion of Igbo nation? Can you please explain this?
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by JoeCutie(m): 7:50am On Dec 04, 2015
Mhizkel:

If you not in the world, then where are you? cheesy
I'm in the world, albeit not of the world.
Re: Onitsha Protest: Arase Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra, MASSOB Agitators by Mhizkel(f): 8:46am On Dec 04, 2015
JoeCutie:
I'm in the world, albeit not of the world.
I hear cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. / Election: Prove To Show That Big Men Don't Like Stress (photo) / Presidential Election Tribunal: History In The Making As We Await Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.