Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,337 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Pictures Of Live Happenings In Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Live Happenings In Onitsha (2211 Views)

Tinubu Breaks Silence On Happenings In Nigeria / Current Happenings In Onitsha And Asaba / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Live Happenings In Onitsha by ayooluwa2(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Onitsha Mayhem has reached another level. Shootings, fear and running everywhere. It has every feel of a warzone. Youths aiming stones at the police and police shooting. Blood is flowing. Not a good sight at all

Re: Pictures Of Live Happenings In Onitsha by viktor01(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
BIAFRA THINGS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Live Happenings In Onitsha by deathmen12: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
dis is how it alwys start, like play like play. until it escalate, dat wen fg wil take dem serious...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Live Happenings In Onitsha by JOOHEL: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
I want War!.
I've not witnessed a War before.!.

I want Nigeria to divide.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Live Happenings In Onitsha by Horus(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySAE6-syMAQ

[size=15pt]Igbo pressure group dissociates from Biafra protests[/size]

An Igbo pressure group with the name The Igbo Conscience group have urged groups and people trying to cause ethnic crisis within the country with the recent call for secession by some youths in the eastern part of Nigeria to desist from it.
Re: Pictures Of Live Happenings In Onitsha by Lucialovely(f): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
God help us
Re: Pictures Of Live Happenings In Onitsha by Lucialovely(f): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
JOOHEL:
I want War!.

pray you don't c one
Re: Pictures Of Live Happenings In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Zoogeria must fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Live Happenings In Onitsha by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Maybe now, Buhari will learn to stay at home
Re: Pictures Of Live Happenings In Onitsha by Horus(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lCNojdj5E8

[size=15pt]The Nigerian Army Warns Pro Biafra Agitators To Back Down [/size]
Re: Pictures Of Live Happenings In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
JOOHEL:
I want War!.

You know nothing, boy. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Live Happenings In Onitsha by Bugatie(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
And the very irresponsible president is doing nothing, junketing from one country to another
Re: Pictures Of Live Happenings In Onitsha by olapluto(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
JOOHEL:
I want War!.

People like you are usually the first wave of casualties of war. When the idiots have died, then the unlucky ones follow. The sensible, lucky ones that are left will then jaw-jaw to end the war.
Re: Pictures Of Live Happenings In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
JOOHEL:
I want War!.

Have you been to any IDP camp before? if no, visit one then you would know that peace is sweet.
Re: Pictures Of Live Happenings In Onitsha by andicod1st(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
All these young people protesting in favour of Biafra were obviously not born anytime on or before the years 1967 - 1969 when Nigeria/Biafra war took place, but at least they should read the book THERE WAS A COUNTRY by Late Chinua Achebe. I bet after reading that book there will certainly have change of mind. If Ojukwu and his compatriots couldn't win that war then, what makes them think they will now? My candid advice to them is to find better things to do with their time and life rather than wasting it on a losing Battle.
Re: Pictures Of Live Happenings In Onitsha by yahrant140(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
At least six dead
Cars burnt
Shops looted and vandalized...
~~~
Signs of their Biafra...
~~~
I am happy soldiers are in and the "freedom fighters" who claim they can die for Biafra have all run away and calm has returned to Onitsha.

(1) (Reply)

Gej's Ex-minister’s Son Allegedly Beats, Locks Up Wife In The Bathroom (PIC) / BREAKING: Wike Orders ARMY To Take Over ORASHI Region / Army Releases Names Of Senior Officials To Be Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.