Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Mynd44 Is Working! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mynd44 Is Working! (798 Views)

Why Always Lalasticlala And Not Mynd44? / Seun, Mynd44, Lala And Others Looking Good In New Photoshoot At NL HQ / The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mynd44 Is Working! by Ibelong2God: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
I am beginning to see a new mod by name Myndd44. He is all over the place checkmating false threads and spam. He has replaced the spambot. Idiotic threads have reduced on here. While Lala searches for FP worthy posts, even though he at times pushes dumb and endtime posts to FP, sad Mynd44 is at the gate of nairaland checkmating nonsense and idiotic threads.

On behalf of the endtime positive impact army which I am the commander-in-chief grin, I want to say Congratulations, and with tears in eyes present this award to you;

Re: Mynd44 Is Working! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
grin..# Kin wa te min ?
Re: Mynd44 Is Working! by Ibelong2God: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
WeedSeller:
grin..# Kin wa te min ?

meaning?

(1) (Reply)

Strange Spherical Metallic Balls That Falls From Sky, Gets Seized & Investigated / See Revelations About Ladies Who Are Secret Prostitutes / Nairaland featured in the vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.