Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

The Most Corrupt Countries In The World Name Your Pick With Valid Reason. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Corrupt Countries In The World Name Your Pick With Valid Reason. (648 Views)

Debunking The Lie By BMSG That Nigeria Was Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index / Nigeria Delisted From Corrupt Countries Index / 15 Most Corrupt Countries Of The World And Nigeria Doesn't Make The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Corrupt Countries In The World Name Your Pick With Valid Reason. by bombay: 11:06pm On May 28, 2009
My two picks.
1-UK
2-USA

UK due to there quest for world domination that is why the world is in deep turmoil today.SLAVE TRADERS

USA the most corrupt country in the world
Maddof-the biggest fraudester in the world
Country of drug dealers and smugglers

Please no insults here

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Born Of Woman Can Do Anything To Me - Iwu / Akala Thanks Opposition For Making Him Work / I Will Remain Focused, Fashola Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.